• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Free Tailgate Bracket

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who is within driving Thousands distance interested in a tailgate bracket? It is a BAMF, and because the center section (which is designed to mount accessories to it if you are NOT using a factory spare tire carrier) interfered with my OEM carrier I cut it off (carefully). The downside is that there is now bare metal, the upside is that I have a spare bag of the powdercoat that is on there already (you can heat it and apply it). The upside is that it shaved 10 pounds off the overall weight. I also had to trim the points at which the bracket interfered with my factory Sasquatch tire...but that was done carefully as well. Neither modified area will be visible after the bracket is mounted. They retail for 300, but if someone is local to the Thousand Oaks area wants it...they can have it (free). I have the mounting bolts as well. I went a different direction (Raptor hinges and a custom tailgate bracket made to work with the Raptor hinges). First one who wants it can have it but I am not shipping it. This is the website of the manufacturer: https://www.bayareametalfab.com/2021-22-FORD-Bronco-Rear-tail-gate-reinforcement-_p_180.html
Ford Bronco Free Tailgate Bracket 20220911_143000
Sponsored

8Gabe8

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would this fit a non-sas OBX? I’m upgrading to 35’s once I get it this month.

8Gabe8

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would be going with 0 to +18 still trying to decide. Just wanted to make sure it would still fit since you mentioned you trimmed some parts but now I understand how it was trimmed. I’ll take it!

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would be going with 0 to +18 still trying to decide. Just wanted to make sure it would still fit since you mentioned you trimmed some parts but now I understand how it was trimmed. I’ll take it!
Ok holding it for you. I can walk you through the install. With a 0 or 18 there is no issue of rubbing. The stock SAS wheel is +30, hence the rub. I personally wanted to keep my wheels inside the flares (I don't love the Jeep sticking out wheels look) and even with 35s and a plus 35 there is zero rub. Load sof folks don't realize that pushing the wheels out changes the steering feel and tire wear...I didn't want to mess with that. The farther out the wheels go the more stress on components (like tie rods and so forth). Also more steering wheel feedback is required to get the wheels to return to center after making a turn. Let me know when you want to pick it up.
Sponsored