• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona FS: SRQ Fab Bumper and True North Skid Plate

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking to gauge interest on my SRQ Bumper that I have in hand ready to go. It's not been mounted, not even test fit, just unwrapped... Same with the aluminium skid plate. Has the grill guard, powder coated black, no sensors, no cameras, no adaptive cruise relo.

I am faced with the reality that this is more bumper than I need, on a vehicle I have to import and subsequently later export from the USA without the funds to add a winch or lights at this juncture. Just doesn't make sense for me.

Bought during the group buy for $2,160 would cost you $2,600 now, looking to part with it all for $2,000.

Located in Phoenix.
Ford Bronco FS: SRQ Fab Bumper and True North Skid Plate 20230815_175439
Ford Bronco FS: SRQ Fab Bumper and True North Skid Plate 20230815_175352
Ford Bronco FS: SRQ Fab Bumper and True North Skid Plate 20230815_175344
Ford Bronco FS: SRQ Fab Bumper and True North Skid Plate 20230815_175333
Sponsored

OP
OP

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you getting rid of your bronco?
Nope but I'm a Canuck here on a TN and I have to import it now and in 2 years, export back to Canada.

Tack that on-top of my limited time and experience...

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didn’t know if you’d be interested in trading some parts. I have a brand new set of eibach coil overs never installed with Bach built upper control arms.

OP
OP

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn’t know if you’d be interested in trading some parts. I have a brand new set of eibach coil overs never installed with Bach built upper control arms.
Send me a message. I am open to trades

OP
OP

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs