Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you should post install instructions and some videos.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you or can you source any long range high resolution (or whatever will match the 12" bronco screen) infrared cameras along with the right harness + output for the Bronco HMI?
A good example is the SpeedIR infrared "deer detector" system. It is quite expensive and comes with unnecessary AI software, so thats why i still look. most alternatives have short ranges that would be useless for my application. (which is having a second set of eyes to see through thick fog, heavy rain, and at night. i can get eye surgery or IR lights & camera. Better eyes still cant see through fog though. i already have the IR pods, so only need an IR Camera.

OP
OP
Nexgenbronco

Nexgenbronco

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Alkesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

do you or can you source any long range high resolution (or whatever will match the 12" bronco screen) infrared cameras along with the right harness + output for the Bronco HMI?
A good example is the SpeedIR infrared "deer detector" system. It is quite expensive and comes with unnecessary AI software, so thats why i still look. most alternatives have short ranges that would be useless for my application. (which is having a second set of eyes to see through thick fog, heavy rain, and at night. i can get eye surgery or IR lights & camera. Better eyes still cant see through fog though. i already have the IR pods, so only need an IR Camera.
Unfortunately, at the moment we do not. Some of the features you are speaking of are great and I am very familiar with your terminology. To be quite honest, adding some ADAS features becomes a legal issue when marketing and selling.
Sponsored