First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this the best route versus painting the existing OEM grill? I have a badlands and want the grill black ala Wildtrak.
I mean it’s totally up to you. If you like the grill you have, see if it’s cheaper to paint rather than buy a new one and then choose.

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same experience not knowing the BRONCO letters were separate when I ordered my Big Bend grille as a replacement. The letters cost an extra $100... got them through dealer.

I got the extra letters as I am going to custom paint the grille and outer parts of the letters and want to have them swappable.

Sponsored

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this the best route versus painting the existing OEM grill? I have a badlands and want the grill black ala Wildtrak.
Same

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure that the replacement grill for Badlands and WildTrak is the same, and comes unpainted.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had the same experience not knowing the BRONCO letters were separate when I ordered my Big Bend grille as a replacement. The letters cost an extra $100... got them through dealer.

I got the extra letters as I am going to custom paint the grille and outer parts of the letters and want to have them swappable.
Buy letters? FTIJPI! :ROFLMAO:

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

part number for the letters?

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The letters are easily transfered Just check out budget Bronco on you tube he removed them to paint them and put them back on. He is also here on this forum.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I saw when I watched an Oracle lighting install they have the little melted studs on the back of the grille you have to drill out to remove
Yes they also have locator pins just drill out the melted part and put them on your new grille with a good 15 minute epoxy. Check out budget Bronco on you tube.

KMalave

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if the unpainted grill will hold up Or does it need to be painted. I just installed my unpainted grill and attached my oracle letters. Do i have to i un-assemble to fix this issue?
Ford Bronco FYI: Post-purchase OEM Grille Purchases E7C41E57-6519-4B87-A701-A6B41C9779A8

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know if the unpainted grill will hold up Or does it need to be painted. I just installed my unpainted grill and attached my oracle letters. Do i have to i un-assemble to fix this issue?
Ford Bronco FYI: Post-purchase OEM Grille Purchases E7C41E57-6519-4B87-A701-A6B41C9779A8
Not sure, but would like to know the answer to your question as well. Which grille is this btw? And how closely does it match the other factory matte black trim on your truck? I’m considering doing the same…