First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve searched but haven’t found a post about this but has anyones’ gas pedal develop a squeak? I thought it was only occurring while letting up but it’s also from pressing. At first I thought it was my snow boots but it’s occurring with shoes as well. It has gotten considerably cold here over the last 24 hours but I don’t feel that would be the reason. I will say I can’t reproduce it in park, only while driving. I would not think a vehicle that has less than 700 miles and is 1.5 months old would need WD40 but it could simply be just that. Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

Last edited:

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve searched but haven’t found a post about this but has anyones’ gas pedal develop a squeak? I thought it was only occurring while letting up but it’s also from pressing. At first I thought it was my snow boots but it’s occurring with shoes as well. It has gotten considerably cold here over the last 24 hours but I don’t feel that would be the reason. I will say I can’t reproduce it in park, only while driving. I would not think a vehicle that has less than 700 miles and is 1.5 months old would need WD40 but it could simply be just that. Anyone else experience this?
I have noticed it too I’m 2 months and 4K miles in. Haven’t been bothered too much by it, until your post I thought I was being too knit picky and just trying to love what I waited so long for.

OP
OP
CADUC3US

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have noticed it too I’m 2 months and 4K miles in. Haven’t been bothered too much by it, until your post I thought I was being too knit picky and just trying to love what I waited so long for.
Well shoot, I was really trying to convince myself it was the wetness on the sole of my footwear. I even pulled into the garage and took my shoe off to test it with my barefoot to which I could not get it to make the noise even though it was doing it two minutes earlier. I’m like a bloodhound for squeaks and rattles, so this is driving me nuts already.

PootsBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the same thing when it was really cold and the interior hadn't warmed up yet (it was in the teens) but since then I haven't heard it again.

Dune_Runner

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same here when colder weather came. Didn’t have the noise in the Fall.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CADUC3US

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had the same thing when it was really cold and the interior hadn't warmed up yet (it was in the teens) but since then I haven't heard it again.
Same here when colder weather came. Didn’t have the noise in the Fall.
I want to say we had colder days before the noise started but maybe not as cold as it is currently. I will just chalk it up to cold weather related quirk of a first year design. I will continue my testing when we get back into the 40's next week.

Sassy BD

Black Diamond
First Name
DD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Grand Wagoneer, 16 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've experienced a squeak in deep sand, but once I return to solid ground it seems to vanish.

OP
OP
CADUC3US

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've experienced a squeak in deep sand, but once I return to solid ground it seems to vanish.
A gas pedal squeak? If so I wonder if it related to “under load” situations.

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
About 30 broncos in sand yesterday at a local beach run. Many of us experienced this squeak. Very weird and only did it in deep sand areas and vanished as quick as it came. Wonder what it is.
Sponsored