• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan Genuine Ford OEM Door Storage Bags - Front and Rear for Four Doors - NEW

YeahLindsey

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse and carriage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Selling a brand new set of Ford OEM door storage bags, front and rear, for four doors. Not looking to break up separately.

Asking $400. Prefer local pick up in Detroit area.

Happy to ship at buyer’s expense but suspect that might be cost prohibitive depending where yo are located.

Also selling a set of Ford OEM rubber floor/slush mats.

Thanks!

9F56EE45-D30C-4ACA-BDF8-EF1FC323B0F3.jpeg
Sponsored

jjess102

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Selling a brand new set of Ford OEM door storage bags, front and rear, for four doors. Not looking to break up separately.

Asking $400. Prefer local pick up in Detroit area.

Happy to ship at buyer’s expense but suspect that might be cost prohibitive depending where yo are located.

Also selling a set of Ford OEM rubber floor/slush mats.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Genuine Ford OEM Door Storage Bags - Front and Rear for Four Doors - NEW 9F56EE45-D30C-4ACA-BDF8-EF1FC323B0F3
Interested. Do you have any idea what shipping cost to Indianapolis might be?

OP
OP

YeahLindsey

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse and carriage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested. Do you have any idea what shipping cost to Indianapolis might be?
Happy to run a quote. Please shoot me a PM with your zip and I’ll get that done today. Thanks,
-Dan

Philyn8iv

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge, Mitsubishi 3000GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are there still available? Does it come with the rigging harness also?

OP
OP

YeahLindsey

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse and carriage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Jim, yes - still available. I’m not sure on the rigging harness. These are brand new/never opened and were ordered together with my Bronco direct from Ford, so they’ll come with whatever Ford includes. I tried to confirm but none of the descriptions I could find confirm whether there are straps. Sorry. Shoot me a PM with your zip if you’re interested and we can discuss shipping.
Thanks,
Dan

Philyn8iv

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge, Mitsubishi 3000GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend