First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Go Rhino duplicated the RB30 running board sloping issue (should also affect RB10 and RB20 running boards). They redesigned the center and rear brackets and test fitted them on their Bronco body. They are sending the redesigned center and rear brackets to me to install and verify that they correct the sloping issue. I will report back once I have installed and evaluated them.
Update: I received Go Rhino's redesigned center and rear brackets and installed them. They appear to resolve the front to rear running board sloping issue. Since they were prototypes, I'm not sure when they will be available in quantity. If you have this issue with our RB10/20/30 running boards, I suggest reaching out to Go Rhino (Michele in customer service helped me - 888-427-4466) to see when they will be available.
Sponsored

OJK

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco, "09 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update: I received Go Rhino's redesigned center and rear brackets and installed them. They appear to resolve the front to rear running board sloping issue. Since they were prototypes, I'm not sure when they will be available in quantity. If you have this issue with our RB10/20/30 running boards, I suggest reaching out to Go Rhino (Michele in customer service helped me - 888-427-4466) to see when they will be available.
I’m going to have to inquire about those new brackets. I’m having the same issues with my RB20’s (sloping rear and seem to be too short). Thanks for keeping us updated.

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wish I saw this thread before I ordered... mine have the slope also
Sponsored