First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking ahead to when I replace my OB grill with my "Heritage Look" grill, are the metal grill clips re-usable or do I need to order new metal clips? And, if I need to order new clips is there a part number somewhere? I've come up empty trying to find 2021-23 grill clips. I can only find clips for earlier Bronco models.
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking ahead to when I replace my OB grill with my "Heritage Look" grill, are the metal grill clips re-usable or do I need to order new metal clips? And, if I need to order new clips is there a part number somewhere? I've come up empty trying to find 2021-23 grill clips. I can only find clips for earlier Bronco models.
Most of the aftermarket grilles come with new clips, but I prefer the OEM ones as I feel they engage better. They are reusable, but will need to be removed carefully if you plan on reusing or selling the old grill.

W713407S439

j1mfish

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Hyb, 2003 Dodge Durango 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had no problem reusing the clip after doing a acc relocate.

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most of the aftermarket grilles come with new clips, but I prefer the OEM ones as I feel they engage better. They are reusable, but will need to be removed carefully if you plan on reusing or selling the old grill.

W713407S439
I bought a Ford Bronco Base grill rather than an aftermarket grill. No clips. Ford isn't giving anything away right now.

Sponsored