Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Everyone, my sister keeps trying to get me to by the hydraulic lifts to remove my hard top. I have a massive building with a forklift so this would make it super easy for me to take off and set on a shelf. Has one done this or have any thoughts on how to attach the top. I was thinking of some cables on the bottom of a pallet but not sure how to fasten it to the hardtop to lift off. Open to ideas.

Thanks
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ratchet straps.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get a half rack that only mounts to the hard top, then ratchet straps fork to rack.

OP
OP

Gorgar84

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get a half rack that only mounts to the hard top, then ratchet straps fork to rack.
Not a bad idea but don't really want to have to spend money on a rack just to remove the top

GLekter

First Edition
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Using a forklift to remove your hard top sounds like a smart and efficient idea! As for attaching the top, cables on the bottom of a pallet could work, but you'd need to make sure it's securely fastened to the hardtop to lift it off without any mishaps. Maybe some heavy-duty straps or clamps could do the trick.

If you're looking for tips or the right equipment for this project, you might want to check out some resources on this website that specializes in forklift sales in the UK. They could have the right tools or advice to make this process smoother.
Sponsored

Last edited: