First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, my hard top bubbled, Ford is replacing.

They replaced the back panel (4dr) and first thing I noticed, it doesn't have the headliner.

Question for the group: Does the rear panel have the same headliner as the front 3 panels?

Second question for the group: Can someone take a picture of the wire that hooks up to the back glass defroster? Mine looks awful... Think they did a bad soldering job.

Thanks!
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should've ordered that section of headliner and replaced when the cap was done.

M2DZ-7854310-C is the back sound deadener.

Solder jobs all suck, my tab popped off the window the first time I tried to connect it. My suggestion, as long as it's working don't touch it.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

They replaced the back panel (4dr) and first thing I noticed, it doesn't have the headliner.

Question for the group: Does the rear panel have the same headliner as the front 3 panels?

Second question for the group: Can someone take a picture of the wire that hooks up to the back glass defroster? Mine looks awful... Think they did a bad soldering job.

Thanks!
I had the rear shell of my hardtop replaced recently under warranty. I had them order the headlinerā€¦it doesnā€™t automatically come with the hardtop shell. I was bummed they couldnā€™t reuse the side glass, as I had those tinted. They were able to reuse the rear glass though.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!
Hey, it does come with the headliner. They did the same thing to me, had mine replaced months ago and no headliner on any of my panels the dealership did a great job putting it on.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the rear shell of my hardtop replaced recently under warranty. I had them order the headlinerā€¦it doesnā€™t automatically come with the hardtop shell. I was bummed they couldnā€™t reuse the side glass, as I had those tinted. They were able to reuse the rear glass though.
They reused my side glass. I wonder why they didnā€™t for you.
Sponsored