First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good Sunday morning and yeh 😁 let the hashing begin. Having a really nice time here in Tn between back road driving the cars and bikes as well. I posted a Chevy Corvette C8 video a few weeks ago saying I was disappointed. The C8 crowd didn’t take it to lightly so I figured I’d make a video in my GT500 talking about this and other topics as well. Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday😎

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You invest a lot of time in the creation of your content. You really should have someone help you figure out why everything is being uploaded with a max of 360P resolution.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You invest a lot of time in the creation of your content. You really should have someone help you figure out why everything is being uploaded with a max of 360P resolution.
Good point I will do that and yeh I have heard it many times. Any suggestions being I go to my account and I set permissions to the highest video possible download.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point I will do that and yeh I have heard it many times. Any suggestions being I go to my account and I set permissions to the highest video possible download.
Do you upload from your computer or your phone?

I would perhaps look at the settings for each upload before or as you upload the video.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damn I think I finally figured it out and thank you. My camera video setting were not set at the highest resolution. I just changed it wow now I will be forced to make another video to see if it makes a difference 😂
Ford Bronco Has my GT500 ruined it for others😎 7A3FA266-4095-46B9-AF82-DAB10E171F9A
Sponsored