First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well its been fun folks but the time has come for me to go earn my new Bronco. Today October 15th is the first day that you can travel to Hawaii without a 14 day quarantine. We have been closed off from the rest of the country since March. Somewhere between 40 and 60% of our economy is tourism related. However some people estimate that 80% of the money here would not change hands if tourism stopped long term. So in this situation we are opening up. It is risky at this time since most of our virus cases have happened in the last couple months and the mainland is seeing increases all over going into fall. So to come to Hawaii you must get a test within 72 hours of travel and some interisland travel will require another test. We are also checking temperatures after arrival for more screening as necessary. We are not only trying to protect people who live here but Hawaiian culture itself. Alot of the cultural traditions are held by Hawaiian elders who are still trying to instill their knowledge and values on the next generation. These people are the most vulnerable. We also have a high obesity rate and diabetes rate here so there is big risks for them.

We hope that all who come will please bring respect and aloha with them as we reopen our state. Masks are very important and used by nearly all who live here where appropriate, such as any time you are around people or may come within 6 ft who aren't your family. Beach and park gatherings should be kept small with decent space between people. And please PLEASE pick up after yourselves. We love the beauty of our islands and have always cleaned up after tourists, however that puts us at more risk now when we pick up your drink containers and food trash.

Twin Falls Farmstand where I work is fully open. As are the 3 main waterfalls you can walk to through our farm. We maintain porta potties the best we can and provide hand sanitzer at the front of the valley. We offer Pineapple Banana Smoothies, Sugarcane Juice with lime, Coconuts for drinking or eating, Banana Bread, Coconut Candy, Coconut based Ice Cream, Popcicles and more. We greatly appreciate business and must make enough to break even to continue to operate our attraction. I personally work there 4 days a week and if I'm not upfront you can always ask if Shane is there if you want to chat Broncos or anything. As much as I can I will buy any Bronco6g member a drink or snack.

If you are going to Maui and have never heard of Twin Falls, it is a private family owned farm. It has been open to the public for around 3 decades. There is 3 main waterfalls, Twin Falls (it only flows both sides after a rain) its about 10 to 15 ft and is great for swimming and jumping, Ropeswing which is 15 ft and has a larger pool and is easy to jump off the top and climb back up. Then at the back of farm about a 20-25 min walk is Caveman a beautiful 40 ft fall with a good sized pool. It is not very safe for jumping as it is only about 10 ft deep. However it is very picturesque and is on the edge of a different type of forest that has it own unique sounds and smells. You also pass old irrigation tunnels that run from east Maui to the central valley to bring water to the rest of the island.

I will not be on here quite as much as I have been however I will still be a part of this great enthusiast community. I also cant wait till Maui has rental Broncos to offer visitors.

Hope to see you there! Aloha!

Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (11)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (9)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (5)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (6)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (7)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (13)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (10)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (8)
Ford Bronco Hawaii is open! And I am back to work! OIP (12)
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We were headed to Hawaii last April when the Covid showed up, had to cancel. Hopefully we'll come in 2021 (or 2022 after saving up after my Bronco $$), I'll look you up!

Glad to hear things are looking up!!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yay for that! Wishing you all the best!!

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Glad your back to work, the local farms I frequented stayed open during covid, employees were masked, mask usage in our area is probably 50/50, I hope Hawaii continues to weather the storm as you open back up...good luck to you guys.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love love LOVE Hawaii. I think about it almost every day. Each time I've gone back, I missed it more upon leaving. I can't wait to return.

Aloha and best of luck and health!

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We spent a week in Maui last December. It is a gorgeous destination. We will return. I will make sure to visit the farm.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I swear @MaverickMan I never been to Hawaii, nor have I had any desire (ONLY because it's too damn expensive), but I really want to go there now, just to hunt um I mean track you down so we can discuss how the new Bronco should be rockin Super Swampers from the factory! ? Then you can point me towards the nudey beach!

Glad to hear you are back to work brother.

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cheeeehooo! From Oahu, now on the mainland, I’m stoked to be able to head home and visit family and friends (safely) in December. Make that money Mav and be safe. Maybe I’ll swing by your spot when I’m back on Maui. E mālama pono

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well its been fun folks but the time has come for me to go earn my new Bronco. Today October 15th is the first day that you can travel to Hawaii without a 14 day quarantine. We have been closed off from the rest of the country since March. Somewhere between 40 and 60% of our economy is tourism related. However some people estimate that 80% of the money here would not change hands if tourism stopped long term. So in this situation we are opening up. It is risky at this time since most of our virus cases have happened in the last couple months and the mainland is seeing increases all over going into fall. So to come to Hawaii you must get a test within 72 hours of travel and some interisland travel will require another test. We are also checking temperatures after arrival for more screening as necessary. We are not only trying to protect people who live here but Hawaiian culture itself. Alot of the cultural traditions are held by Hawaiian elders who are still trying to instill their knowledge and values on the next generation. These people are the most vulnerable. We also have a high obesity rate and diabetes rate here so there is big risks for them.

We hope that all who come will please bring respect and aloha with them as we reopen our state. Masks are very important and used by nearly all who live here where appropriate, such as any time you are around people or may come within 6 ft who aren't your family. Beach and park gatherings should be kept small with decent space between people. And please PLEASE pick up after yourselves. We love the beauty of our islands and have always cleaned up after tourists, however that puts us at more risk now when we pick up your drink containers and food trash.

Twin Falls Farmstand where I work is fully open. As are the 3 main waterfalls you can walk to through our farm. We maintain porta potties the best we can and provide hand sanitzer at the front of the valley. We offer Pineapple Banana Smoothies, Sugarcane Juice with lime, Coconuts for drinking or eating, Banana Bread, Coconut Candy, Coconut based Ice Cream, Popcicles and more. We greatly appreciate business and must make enough to break even to continue to operate our attraction. I personally work there 4 days a week and if I'm not upfront you can always ask if Shane is there if you want to chat Broncos or anything. As much as I can I will buy any Bronco6g member a drink or snack.

If you are going to Maui and have never heard of Twin Falls, it is a private family owned farm. It has been open to the public for around 3 decades. There is 3 main waterfalls, Twin Falls (it only flows both sides after a rain) its about 10 to 15 ft and is great for swimming and jumping, Ropeswing which is 15 ft and has a larger pool and is easy to jump off the top and climb back up. Then at the back of farm about a 20-25 min walk is Caveman a beautiful 40 ft fall with a good sized pool. It is not very safe for jumping as it is only about 10 ft deep. However it is very picturesque and is on the edge of a different type of forest that has it own unique sounds and smells. You also pass old irrigation tunnels that run from east Maui to the central valley to bring water to the rest of the island.

I will not be on here quite as much as I have been however I will still be a part of this great enthusiast community. I also cant wait till Maui has rental Broncos to offer visitors.

OIP (11).jpg
OIP (9).jpg
OIP (5).jpg
OIP (6).jpg
OIP (7).jpg
OIP (13).jpg
OIP (10).jpg
OIP (8).jpg
OIP (12).jpg
open BUT,,,,,,,,, You have to have a negative Covid Test within the last 72 hours to avoid the 14 day quarantine. Kinda a pain in the ass really which will reduce the influx of people. I took my family to Odessa Ukraine in mid August (still here) and they had Covid test just past passport control that took a few minutes at 9:00 pm. We received our (negative) test results via mobile app the next morning which ended our 14 day quarantine. If a former Soviet republic can do it, Hawaii should be able to also.

Anyway, when cases start rising again the governor and mayors will shut things down again. Just watch. And, I love Hi and have lived there twice and planning to move back when Covid is in the rear view mirror of my new Bronco.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have been to your farm and it was great. Best of luck getting back into the Groove.
???

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mahalo for sharing Shane..... keep safe and whenever I finally do get out there I’ll pay you a visit!

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey thanks everybody. Its been good getting back to it. First week without tourists was a joke made $26 one day, but we had alot of maintenance to do, trails to clear, a whole lot of jungle to push back. But things are picking up and it will take time. From what ive heard the testing has been easy for some and hard for others. As long as you go through the approved test facilities it should be easiest. I do look forward to see you all out here one day. We can talk super swampers, and you cant rent some jeeps to go tear up at Jaws :ROFLMAO: . Its a old pineapple unused field with a bunch of mild trails that leads to a cliff that happens to have some of the biggest waves in the world there on occasion in winter months. We are taking all the precautions we can out here to keep everybody safe. I hope yall stay healthy on the mainland so we can keep the state open.

You know you can get rubicons out here for rent, would be insane is they offer Sasquatches for rent one day.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best of Luck...
Stay safe out there on those beautiful islands..

Aloha brother..
Sponsored