First Name
claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have owned my Big Bend ( w/ Sasquach ) since October 2022. Don't ask me why it took so long, but over the weekend I finally realized that the headrests are doing a number on my neck because they are pitched too far forward. It's really an unnatural position. The only adjustmet is up and down (cloth seats). Initially I removed the headrest completely. But to all Bronco owners suffering from this design flaw the solution is to remove the headrest, flip it around and reinstall . The angle will be much more manageable. Hope this helps owners out there who are not happy with their headrests,
Sponsored

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really want to know if the Bronco SPORT headreasts would fit in the fullsize bronco

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was a thread somewhere with instructions on running them over with your Bronco to bend them back a bit 😂

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I turned mine around.

The headrest is way to far forward. It's not supposed to touch your head in normal driving. It's a suplemental restraint and should be about 3-fingers width back from your head.

I'm guessing to fix the angle you would need a fairly serious hydraulic pipe bender.

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess it depends on your driving posture bc I've never noticed this being an issue
Sponsored