First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just don't end up needing a helo lift out of Knik like some Jeep...

Any experience with the 2.8 LWN Duramax? Could use a good local diesel shop going forward.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FrozenYetti

FrozenYetti

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Dodge 5.9, 2016 Yamaha YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just don't end up needing a helo lift out of Knik like some Jeep...

Any experience with the 2.8 LWN Duramax? Could use a good local diesel shop going forward.
I personally specialize in Ford's although I have been playing around with the Cummins platform pushing my Mega cab deep into the 10s in the 1/4, and mostly spend my day building transmissions and operating the shop anymore. I have a guy at the shop that came from a Duramax specialty shop in California though, he has experience with those baby max trucks.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally specialize in Ford's although I have been playing around with the Cummins platform pushing my Mega cab deep into the 10s in the 1/4, and mostly spend my day building transmissions and operating the shop anymore. I have a guy at the shop that came from a Duramax specialty shop in California though, he has experience with those baby max trucks.
Nice! That's good to hear. Any recommendations for some suspension work in the Valley that you have used? Have some Eibach coilovers that need to go on with some other items.

Hopefully your California guy doesn't mind the complete lack of sunlight this summer...

OP
OP
FrozenYetti

FrozenYetti

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Dodge 5.9, 2016 Yamaha YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My shop is an option to work on your Bronco. Message me for more information if you would like.

Haha, Alaska has given him one rough welcoming! After all the snow and wind we had in Palmer last winter to the late/missing summer so far this year he has mentioned the weather is about the only thing he misses from Cali a few times now.
Sponsored