First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2009 Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I rented a vacation home on West 28th Pl. for a week this past September. It was on the canal with a boat lift so I also rented a boat. It was a wonderful time. I just wanted to see how the other half lives. I would love to be able to afford that lifestyle.
WCP-82, there is no other way, but to live on or near the water in FL if possible...lol. Especially if you are into fishing, boating and/or being in the sun. I was fortunate enough to turn a foreclosure house into enough of a profit to afford a house on a canal on the east coast and it was a major game changer for our family. We truly relax when we all get home from work and school and such. We had to do a lot of work to fix the old 1960's house up, but it is sooo worth it IMO. Glad you enjoyed your trip!
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WCP-82, there is no other way, but to live on or near the water in FL if possible...lol. Especially if you are into fishing, boating and/or being in the sun. I was fortunate enough to turn a foreclosure house into enough of a profit to afford a house on a canal on the east coast and it was a major game changer for our family. We truly relax when we all get home from work and school and such. We had to do a lot of work to fix the old 1960's house up, but it is sooo worth it IMO. Glad you enjoyed your trip!
I went down to help my daughter move. She lives in Boynton Beach. I decided to make a vacation out of it and always wanted to check out the canal homes in Cape Coral. My parents had a condo in Bonita Springs so I was a little more familiar with the Fort Meyers area.

My daughter has only been there for a couple of years. After graduating college she decided to try out South Florida because her mom (my ex) lives in Jupiter. She absolutely could not live with her mom (I couldn't either) and needed to get an apartment. She was able to get a great job at Office Depot Corporate in Boca.

I am headed down April 24th for four nights. My son is in the Navy and taking leave to see his mom. He didn't think he could stay a week with her and wanted me to come down. So I am headed down to spend a few days with both of the kids. I ended up getting an Airbnb near my daughter's apartment. Unfortunately the canal homes were a bit too pricey.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello Everyone, I just joined this forum to soak up all the Bronco information I can. I am very excited for this vehicle. I have been a loyal FORD guy for a long time and had my share of trucks and mustangs (including a red 66 with black vinyl top that we don't talk about in my family because I was a dumb teenager that got rid of it for a Ranger pick-up back in the day). I have been a Jeeper for quite a while. Owned about (5). Customized them and would move on for various reasons then start over again. Love the whole off-road, top down, doors off go anywhere fun and lifestyle the Jeeps gave, but now I can get the same thing in my #1 brand and the iconic BRONCO!! Hells yeah, I'm in!! Can't wait. I am really hopeful the new Bronco community will rival that of the Wrangler with events, clubs and get-togethers.

Its a pleasure to meet you all and can't wait to see some Broncos in central FLORIDA!

=) Mike
Welcome to the forum, I anxiously waiting as well. BTW, I'm right up the street from you in Orlando.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if there's any spots left but I'm signed up for the Bronco viewing at Bozard in St. Augustine next Thursday (4/22) at 1pm. I can't wait to see one in person!
I'd say just go out there. I signed up way ahead of time and there were people that just walked over that were in front of me. Kind of like the build allocations going on right now. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
nagymjr

nagymjr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the forum, I anxiously waiting as well. BTW, I'm right up the street from you in Orlando.
Howdy neighbor...lol. I'm in Orlando a lot. My sister lives in Oviedo and my daughter has a bunch of volleyball tournys over there. Great Jeep club there too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
nagymjr

nagymjr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if there's any spots left but I'm signed up for the Bronco viewing at Bozard in St. Augustine next Thursday (4/22) at 1pm. I can't wait to see one in person!
Booked an reservation today for my wife and I to check them out at Bartow Ford tomorrow afternoon. So excited to see it in person. Man I wish I could go to the TN event. They said they will have every color and trim level at that show.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I wish I could go to the TN event. They said they will have every color and trim level at that show.
Same. Trying to roll it into a "business" trip. :unsure: šŸ˜„

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey! Everyone.
Just joined the forum yesterday.
Just moved to Ft Myers 1- 1/2 years ago from Dirty Jersey.
Just got my Build email yesterday!!
BD 4DR 2.7 Tow Mid Package soft top only
Had a 7/21 reservation and was hoping I would see my Bronco before the end of the year but wasn't going to hold my breath. I'll definitely be looking to take this on the trails, just need help finding some.

OP
OP
nagymjr

nagymjr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey BD, I am originally from Jersey myself. Grew up in Freehold until about 12 then moved to FL where I have been since. Still go back about twice a year. Have a ton of family / friends still there. I love going back to visit, but FL is more enjoyable to live for me. Good luck getting your Bronco before the end of the year. I hope it happens for you. Enjoy it once you get your hands on it.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey! Everyone.
Just joined the forum yesterday.
Just got my Build email yesterday!!
BD 4DR 2.7 Tow Mid Package soft top only
Had a 7/21 reservation and was hoping I would see my Bronco before the end of the year but wasn't going to hold my breath. I'll definitely be looking to take this on the trails, just need help finding some.
Iā€™m not far from you...Cape Coral, i work in Ft. Myers. Where are you picking up your Bronco? Sam Galloway?

Sponsored

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey BD, I am originally from Jersey myself. Grew up in Freehold until about 12 then moved to FL where I have been since. Still go back about twice a year. Have a ton of family / friends still there. I love going back to visit, but FL is more enjoyable to live for me. Good luck getting your Bronco before the end of the year. I hope it happens for you. Enjoy it once you get your hands on it.
Schedule to be built June 14 so Iā€™m thinking before end of summer now! From Atlantic City NJ. It was hard to leave but glad that we did.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m not far from you...Cape Coral, i work in Ft. Myers. Where are you picking up your Bronco? Sam Galloway?
Yup. Thought about switching dealers early on when I was reading all these post. Glad I didnā€™t.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone order from Galloway in Fort Myers? They have three/ possibly 4 on the lot. At least one is a mannequin. Not able to drive it yet.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone order from Galloway in Fort Myers? They have three/ possibly 4 on the lot. At least one is a mannequin. Not able to drive it yet.
Sam Galloway hereā€¦Iā€™ll be there Friday to check out the mannequin..

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
St Augustine here but grew up in the big city of Trenton so know Cedar Key well. Reserved with Bozard but they donā€™t communicate so I have no clue when Iā€™ll actually see it.
Sponsored