First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made our contribution to America's economy yesterday and ordered a 4 dr Outer Banks, hardtop, cactus gray, 2.3L, 10 speed, 3.73 axle, leather, lux package, hd modular bumper, bimini mesh sun shade, trailer hitch, and 32" tires. A mall cruiser for Mrs Contented. It will see a little bit of mud but we don't have many rocks here, mostly sand, so this rig fits our needs perfectly. MSRP, no dealer markup. They said plan on a year. Now the wait begins.

As an aside, dealer had two sitting on the lot that they aren't allowed to sell for a number of months and a fully loaded Mustang GT500. Each had $20k mark up, which took the Mustang to $116k. Way more than my first house. Supply and demand I guess.

We've stepped into line w/ many others and while we wait, I'll use the time to learn from folks here.
Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to the forums! There’s a ton of useful info here. Sounds like a nice build. Hopefully your wait won’t be quite that long!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've stepped into line w/ many others and while we wait, I'll use the time to learn from folks here.
Welcome to the jungle Karl! We definitely have Fun & Games here! Have patience my friend! Just so you know it's real, after 500+ day's I would like to introduce you to Bonny Jean...She is being delivered to Texas real soon! I feel like a new dad showing off baby pictures! :love::);):cool:

Ford Bronco Hello From Florida BonnyJeanBirthPhoto2

OP
OP
contented

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're really in no rush as the Bronco will be the replacement for a leased vehicle w/ six months to go. If it takes longer than that we'll make do w/ one vehicle. Mrs Contented is very excited and I am too.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome from a “part-time” Cedar Key resident.
My build date just pushed back to 12/6 - but I guess that means we’re getting close.

As small as Cedar Key is, we’re likely to be the only B6G on the island!
Sponsored