Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello, I bought my Bronco back in August after I totaled my RAV4. Never in a hundred years would I have thought to ever get a Bronco but I was at a Ford dealership and saw one in the showroom that looked pretty cool and decided to test drove one after the Escape. As soon as I got into the Bronco and started driving it my heart was set and the only thing I had to do was search around to find one that wasn't too obnoxiously overpriced.

After only a week of searching I ended up buying my White 2022 Bronco Big Bend and I have been happily enjoying it ever since.

I have also discovered the problem of constantly wanting to work on and upgrade the Bronco as I have already upgraded the taillights and added accents everywhere and I have KC lights coming soon to add on.

PXL_20220815_155630215.jpg
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, is it better than a RAV4, or what?

Welcome to the Bronco owner's group. It's almost like cheating to get one in a week. I had to wait a full year after putting in my order, which happened six months after reserving my place in line. But I'll have owned mine a year at the end of this month, and it's a better vehicle than I had even hoped for.

So go get some mud on that thing. :cool:

OP
OP
PepSek

PepSek

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's night and day between having a regular SUV and the Bronco. I don't think I can ever go back now. Once I get the lights up this weekend I am hoping to go up to the Ocala national forest to truly break it in. Eventually I am going to put on some 35" tires that will be better for off-road.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello @PepSek

Thank you for joining in and introducing yourself, always great to see more members in the community.

We appreciate the photo you shared with the group and can't wait to see what else you add to your rig!

Happy New Years!

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's night and day between having a regular SUV and the Bronco. I don't think I can ever go back now. Once I get the lights up this weekend I am hoping to go up to the Ocala national forest to truly break it in. Eventually I am going to put on some 35" tires that will be better for off-road.
Nice! I have a BB as well in eruption green! Definitely take it to Ocala asap! I recently started going to a few trails out there. The TrailsOffRoad app is pretty helpful too

Sponsored
OP
OP
PepSek

PepSek

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice! I have a BB as well in eruption green! Definitely take it to Ocala asap! I recently started going to a few trails out there. The TrailsOffRoad app is pretty helpful too
I plan on going as soon as I have an open weekend. Unfortunately I found out of an electrical issue in my bronco after I put some trail lights on so I have been dealing with trying to get those fixed. The dealership I've been taking it to for oil changes and tire fixes is completely incompetent for anything other than basic car maintenance. Long story short I have no working switches in my Bronco so I have no off-roading lights and Ford managed to break my taillights in the process.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I plan on going as soon as I have an open weekend. Unfortunately I found out of an electrical issue in my bronco after I put some trail lights on so I have been dealing with trying to get those fixed. The dealership I've been taking it to for oil changes and tire fixes is completely incompetent for anything other than basic car maintenance. Long story short I have no working switches in my Bronco so I have no off-roading lights and Ford managed to break my taillights in the process.
Wow that really sucks!! I mean if you go during the day you won’t need the lights! Lol
Sponsored