First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 2 Door, Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congratulations, two door score. How much did the Bronco cost you. I live in Finland part time and was thinking about shipping my two door over in a few years it would be the only one Ford is not selling them there. It amazing how much a Ford Ranger costs in Finland.
It is much more expensive than in the USA. But it is no boring european car and it is less expensive than a Mercedes G-Class.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like how you blacked-out the white plastic B R O N C O letters. To me the factory white plastic letters look sort of silly - even juvenile
It’s a Base they come that way.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congratulations, two door score. How much did the Bronco cost you. I live in Finland part time and was thinking about shipping my two door over in a few years it would be the only one Ford is not selling them there. It amazing how much a Ford Ranger costs in Finland.
I own some farmland south of you in Estonia, but will leave my Bronco in the USA, and buy a used Defender/Series instead. I think optional attachments will be better with the LR for land use. Would be nice though if Bronco someday is offered.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice ride sir and thanks for joining, good to have folks from other countries here on the forum👍. Curious, what differences are there between a Bronco here in the US vs in Germany?

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I own some farmland south of you in Estonia, but will leave my Bronco in the USA, and buy a used Defender/Series instead. I think optional attachments will be better with the LR for land use. Would be nice though if Bronco someday is offered.
Would make more sense to buy a used Defender the import taxes and shipping are going to be expensive, but it would be one of a kind. My place is an old farm house and barn no farmland anymore. Was in Tallinn last summer.

First Name
Jozef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Opel Astra, Skoda Superb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice ride sir and thanks for joining, good to have folks from other countries here on the forum👍. Curious, what differences are there between a Bronco here in the US vs in Germany?
There are only minor differences. I think the biggest one is the rear fog light integrated into the bumper in the EU. Also the switches for the (side) lights integrated to the outer mirrors are missing. They are lighting only when you are opening the doors in the evening. The orange side light on both sides front are switched off permanently. Fortunately the rest should be the same 🙂.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are only minor differences. I think the biggest one is the rear fog light integrated into the bumper in the EU. Also the switches for the (side) lights integrated to the outer mirrors are missing. They are lighting only when you are opening the doors in the evening. The orange side light on both sides front are switched off permanently. Fortunately the rest should be the same 🙂.
Enjoy your Bronco sir, it will most definitely put a smile on your face 😉

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any pictures of your rear fog lights? Curious what they look like/how they’re integrated.

Thank you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Base
First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 2 Door, Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
Your Bronco Model
Base
German version: It is integrated in rear bumper. You can see it on the German website of Ford (360° View).
On my Bronco there is no optical difference, it looks like the US-Version. My dealer has integrated the rear fog light into the left rear light.
Sponsored