First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford Explorer, 23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello! I’ve been reading this forum for over a year now and finally made an account to say “thanks“ for helping fix an issue on my husbands Bronco. The ford pass quit working and we ended up disconnecting the negative battery cable for 15 minutes and reconnected and was able to reactivate ford pass and it is all working!

Our story…
We talked about ordering a Bronco for many many months and my Husband researched for months before we ordered 12/21. Two door Badlands with Sasquatch. Reordered 9/23. Ford dropped the Sasquatch and we had to get it added back on. Got build date email in October and the date bounced around 4 times. Finally built on 12/12 and delivered to the dealership 12/16. I work at the dealership and was able to see it roll off the truck. Then during the PDI drive at 8 miles the check engine light and wrench light came on. My husband showed up 15 minutes later to see it and sign paperwork and I had to give him the bad news. It ended up being a bad drivers side turbo. Was finally able to take it home 12/28! It was a frustrating wait, not as long a many here, I sincerely feel for all of you! It is my Husband’s daily driver and he loves it! I occasionally get to drive it as well and am thinking I may end up with one in a few years too!
Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JulieT, order yourself a Bronco, it’s worth every minute.

Ford Bronco Hello from Indiana 32AA3CE3-5D9B-4BC8-A38B-AA4A1B97D923

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands