Notch_8

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Everglades/68 Mercedes Unimog
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Just wanted to say howdy to everyone, been lurking and reading the site while I waited for the right Bronco to come along. Now that its here ( 24 Everglades ) I figured it was time to join.

My goal with it is to make some memories with the kids before they get too old by camping / overlanding and road tripping. My current off-road ride ( 68 Unimog ambulance ) is just a tad bit too slow and only 2 seats up front. Planning to break it in this November with a trip to Big Bend or the Mojave heritage trail.

Till then I'll be getting some ideas and tips from the forum.
Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good day.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to say howdy to everyone, been lurking and reading the site while I waited for the right Bronco to come along. Now that its here ( 24 Everglades ) I figured it was time to join.

My goal with it is to make some memories with the kids before they get too old by camping / overlanding and road tripping. My current off-road ride ( 68 Unimog ambulance ) is just a tad bit too slow and only 2 seats up front. Planning to break it in this November with a trip to Big Bend or the Mojave heritage trail.

You have a unimog. 'nuff said...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had her i would make her my daily driver just for the stares. Parking would be an adventure in itself!!
@Notch_8 - there is usually a group of us that goes to Big Bend the week after Christmas if that is an option for you. We would love to have to join.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey! Denton here. Glad to have you. Message me if you ever want to go get your bronco dirty.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Howdy! Welcome to the Forum!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My goal with it is to make some memories with the kids before they get too old by camping / overlanding and road tripping.
Probably THE best reason to buy a Bronco. This Friday, Bridgeport OHV is doing an Easter egg hunt. They hide eggs along the trails and you get to trade them in for small prizes, snacks, etc. We went last year and the kids (who are to old for regular egg hunts) had a lot of fun. A bit of caution, with all this rain we have been getting lately it is going to be wet but there still should be plenty of non-mudddy trails to explore.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

East Texas welcomes you to the forum!
Sponsored