Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello Gents!

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster!
I'm the proud owner of a 1994 bronco, and can't wait to reserve the new one on the 13th. I've loved every minute of constantly refreshing to read about all the leaks on here with y'all! I was content to hide in the shadows all anonymously, but with all this talk of pineapple pizza stickers and forum reveal watch parties i finally had to join and post! Looking forward to obsessing over every detail real time with y'all!

wmimg_0699.jpg

wmgullycrawlers-(13).jpg

20170909_150216.jpg

20191104_220603.jpg

20170619_105120.jpg
Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey there folks. Figured I'd join in. I've been lurking here for years too. Between the amazing insights and plain old hilarity, you guys are the best. I've only ever had FSB's a 78 custom, 79 ranger xlt(with the free wheeling package) yes the black and orange one and a 92 OJ edition. I was 8 years old when the last Bronco rolled off the line. And have been chewing my nails off since. The EB's are the hottest but $$$. I'll be reserving a new one Monday. Anywho, just wanted to break the ice before I chime in on the latest updates.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey there folks. Figured I'd join in. I've been lurking here for years too. Between the amazing insights and plain old hilarity, you guys are the best. I've only ever had FSB's a 78 custom, 79 ranger xlt(with the free wheeling package) yes the black and orange one and a 92 OJ edition. I was 8 years old when the last Bronco rolled off the line. And have been chewing my nails off since. The EB's are the hottest but $$$. I'll be reserving a new one Monday. Anywho, just wanted to break the ice before I chime in on the latest updates.

Ford Bronco Hello from Wichita Kansas! giphy
Welcome! And totally jealous that you had a freewheelin edition!

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey I'm actually from Wichita myself. Welcome!
Sponsored