James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all. good to see a few of us Wyoming folks getting Broncos. I have created a f-book group if you would like to join, maybe get some get some togethers going or something. Check it out if you like Square State Broncos

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rock Springs here. Black Diamond. Have already had it hunting, been running roads I used to drive past, been snow bashing a couple of times south of town. Came across a weird no trespassing sign that turned into an interesting story involving scientology, and been on two road trips crossing 4 states (everything in Wyo is a road trip). Have had it month and a half and have 4100 miles on it!

three patches.jpg

sam elk.jpg

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On another note: Front license plate bracket legality seems to be a gray area :D

Part of the statute reads: (VIII) A motor vehicle which was originally manufactured without a bracket, device or other means to display and secure a front license plate.

As we know, the Bronco does Not have a spot manufactured in it for the front plate, only the plastic bracket tossed in with expectations of drilling the body and hanging it on the grill.

Im keeping this statute in my glove box and seeing how it goes, but wont be putting the front plate on.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On another note: Front license plate bracket legality seems to be a gray area :D

Part of the statute reads: (VIII) A motor vehicle which was originally manufactured without a bracket, device or other means to display and secure a front license plate.

As we know, the Bronco does Not have a spot manufactured in it for the front plate, only the plastic bracket tossed in with expectations of drilling the body and hanging it on the grill.

Im keeping this statute in my glove box and seeing how it goes, but wont be putting the front plate on.
This is true. My wife is in charge of the license and registration dept. for Laramie County and she verified.

Sponsored

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is true. My wife is in charge of the license and registration dept. for Laramie County and she verified.

Sweet! I was really irritated by thinking I had to drill the grill or mount it to the bumper somehow. There is no good spot for it.

Elev7222

Outer Banks
First Name
MattnAngelica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello from Carbon County. Nice to see our Bronco owners around us. We live in the Saratoga area. Hope to meet up some time.
Sponsored