Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello! I'm Michael from Manchester, UK
I recently saw on the market a Bronco in mint condition, and this car caught my attention. So, I've decided to join this forum.
I'm a big car enthusiast and have different car models. But now I'm thinking of getting that Bronco.
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I recently saw on the market a Bronco in mint condition, and this car caught my attention. So, I've decided to join this forum.
I'm a big car enthusiast and have different car models. But now I'm thinking of getting that Bronco.
Probably find it is a little bit wider than most options there in the UK, but it makes up for that with a very good turning radius. Is the one you have spotted a 2 door or a 4 door? any information about what model and options it might have?

This thing is good on road but really shines off road. Do you have opportunities to get off road?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

so-choice-if-you-have-the-means.gif

As @5GENIDN stated, they're not small and I've driven in England before, lots of tight spots. If you can deal with that and 20ish mpg's I say go for it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Welcome, Michael! We appreciate you joining us here on the forum!

OP
OP

MichaelCar001

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Probably find it is a little bit wider than most options there in the UK, but it makes up for that with a very good turning radius. Is the one you have spotted a 2 door or a 4 door? any information about what model and options it might have?

This thing is good on road but really shines off road. Do you have opportunities to get off road?
Of course, I mean 2 doors. 4 doors are pretty wide, I know. But 2-doors can perfectly fit in Manchester and you and you have a lot of space to bring something with you.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MichaelCar001

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Hello! I'm Michael from Manchester, UK so-choice-if-you-have-the-means

As @5GENIDN stated, they're not small and I've driven in England before, lots of tight spots. If you can deal with that and 20ish mpg's I say go for it.
And where exactly in England? Because many people mean London and the small villages around it. Which are pretty narrowed even if you are on a bike.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Of course, I mean 2 doors. 4 doors are pretty wide, I know. But 2-doors can perfectly fit in Manchester and you and you have a lot of space to bring something with you.
Welcome Michael. 2 doors is the way! But they are the same width as the 4 door but shorter in length.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And where exactly in England? Because many people mean London and the small villages around it. Which are pretty narrowed even if you are on a bike.
I did 24 years active duty Navy, was stationed in both Italy and Germany so traveled most of mainland Europe while I was there. Last trip I made was some years ago but flew into Brussels, chunneled to London and then out to the Cornwall area and back around London. Never went as far north as Manchester so I guess I can't really speak to what your roads are out there but even some back country roads here in the States my Bronco takes it up.

I still 100% would grab one if I still lived over there, not really much bigger than a Defender or a G-wagen.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I spent some time in England about 40 years ago. Went from London to Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, down to Ipswich and then over to Cambridge then back down to London. Was driving a Ford Fiesta with a 1 liter motor and a 5 speed paddle. I remember driving on the M1 scared the crap out of me. The 1 liter motor could barely get out of it's own way yet alone the much bigger and faster cars. It was good though for getting in tight spaces!

Sponsored

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Bronco in the UK--not only a lot of fun, but what an attention getter! I once saw an article where Britons ran their LR Defenders through various obstacles in a competition. They'd be observed timed, and rated on their technique, get a ticket punched, then move on to the next obstacle (water, logs, mounds, ditches, mud--all prepared and (facetious English accent here) oh, so very civilized! It would be fun to watch a Bronco with Sasquatch lift enter that.

Any chance you could get one with right-hand drive? Maybe a specialty shop, but oh, the costs!
Any places for serious off-roading there? Wales, Scotland?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum - if you end up getting a Bronco in the UK, make sure to share plenty of pics of it having fun! 😊
Sponsored