Help me figure what trim this used Bronco is please

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
https://www.tedrussellford.net/used-Knoxville-2021-Ford-Bronco-OUTER+BANKS-1FMDE5CP7MLB01898

They claim it is a Outer Banks. Out Banks has the fenders painted the same color as the body, this one does not. The descriptions says that it has "4.7 Final Drive Ratio -inc: electronic-locking front and rear axle" which leads me to believe that it is a Wildtrak or Sas. Looks to have clothe seats too.

Nobody is answering my calls, but to far to drive to. They may not know what they have and be "under priced" if they knew it wasn't an Outer Banks.

The same dealership also has another listed as an auto, but then the pic clearly shows a manual.
Sponsored

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Roast cloth only comes in the OBX, that is one. $75k is a ripoff for that.

Edit: they've got the VIN listed, you could probably toss that into the window sticker site and get the full spec list.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.tedrussellford.net/used-Knoxville-2021-Ford-Bronco-OUTER+BANKS-1FMDE5CP7MLB01898

They claim it is a Outer Banks. Out Banks has the fenders painted the same color as the body, this one does not. The descriptions says that it has "4.7 Final Drive Ratio -inc: electronic-locking front and rear axle" which leads me to believe that it is a Wildtrak or Sas. Looks to have clothe seats too.

Nobody is answering my calls, but to far to drive to. They may not know what they have and be "under priced" if they knew it wasn't an Outer Banks.

The same dealership also has another listed as an auto, but then the pic clearly shows a manual.
Roast cloth only comes in the OBX, that is one. $75k is a ripoff for that.

Edit: they've got the VIN listed, you could probably toss that into the window sticker site and get the full spec list.
Here is the window sticker…

Ford Bronco Help me figure what trim this used Bronco is please AC08464B-E9B0-472F-935E-C9BCFE7B0784

Sponsored

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A cool $25k ADM. Nothing like paying 50% over the original MSRP to have the privelege of buying a used vehicle lol.

Someone will buy it, and hopefully they enjoy their purchase.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sasquatch OBX doesn't have painted fenders. They're right. If you are willing to pay $20K over sticker then you can be picky. Plenty of choices as that price point

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A cool $25k ADM. Nothing like paying 50% over the original MSRP to have the privelege of buying a used vehicle lol.

Someone will buy it, and hopefully they enjoy their purchase.
they marked it up 28k, and then gave you a discount of 4k!

i had to look further. looks like a trade-in. it's been on lot for 49 days, and also 10k over market for that thing. run.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Price is a ridiculous for a used 2 door Outer Banks. but that's just my opinion.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you guys think the market will bring on this one?

$50k?
$60k?

I have no idea, just curious. It’s really not a bad build as far as factory options go.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hard Pass. Well that’s the trim level from me as that has only two pluses and a slew of hell no’s. But even if it were perfect for me the mark up is a big F no. But I’m sure they will find some idiot to pay one.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you guys think the market will bring on this one?

$50k?
$60k?

I have no idea, just curious. It’s really not a bad build as far as factory options go.
current market is around 65 and imo that is high, 75 is obscene. i mean if people have the money and don't want to wait go for it.

with interest rates, order banks opening, and ford starting to ramp production the bubble is getting close. i mean there are a lot of high adms just sitting on lots.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$20k over over sticker for used with 4000 miles I can simply paraphrase Mr T, I Pity the fool that parts with that much extra cash when ypu can fi d a dealer to honor msrp and order fresh. That dealer deserves to be on the wall of shame.

BTW, non sas OBX with advanced 4x4 gets an axle ratio upgrade

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$75k with 8” screen.
Sponsored