fallguy

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for all the replies, and clarification. Does seem pretty pricey, but they also have a 4 door listed for 95k haha.

I am speaking with a Ford corporate rep to help me with a trade in on a vehicle at this lot. I *should* get most of that markup taken off.

I have a Mach-E GT that I LOVE. Sadly, I had the dreaded battery problem 3 weeks ago. Died in middle of the road. Towed to this dealership, and they dropped it off the lift. Literally fell of the lift on the left side. Bad damage to the left side, and huge gap in the read trunk on one side. Possible frame damage.

The body can't be fixed until the battery issue has been resolved. Then to the body shop to see the extend of the damage. They can't sell me another Mach-E due to the recall and Ford putting a stop to all new sales, and the fix is not supposed to be out till end of Q3. Can't find a new one anywhere anyway.

So I can either take back my vehicle after its fixed, if it can be. Or trade it in. She is speaking to the dealership on my behalf, seeing what they will do for lowering the price on a Bronco, and what they would give me for mine if it is not totaled out. Or even if it is not.

I really love my Mach-E, but also am in sort of a bind with it, and the recall. Kind of a perfect storm. Almost seems silly getting a Bronco, wife has a Land Rover Defender 4 door that is plenty off-road capable, but just don't see anything else they have that I am interested in.
Sponsored