Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I was an early reservation order holder that has been put in code 99 (I think that is what they call it) but need to re-order before 11/19 (maybe 11/20) or lose my reservation entirely and get my deposit back (which I do not want to happen). My dealer has told me I can buy their one allotted HLE if / when they get it at MSRP (although I have nothing in writing stating that). I had originally called the day the Heritage editions were announced and expressed my interest so he told me I could buy their dealer allocated one if / when they get it, being the first person to inquire.
As I have read here, Heritage Limited Editions will be dealer allocated only which they can do whatever they want with them (hopefully my dealer will sell me theirs at MSRP).
What I find odd, is the dealer is telling me they have no say what-so-ever on how their one HLE will come equipped. Could be a 2 door, could be a 4 door. Could be Robins Egg Blue or whatever other colors it finally comes in. Options will completely decided by Ford.

Dealer is suggesting I re-order my previously reserved Bronco, which I plan on doing tomorrow morning and then wait to see what HLE version they get and he will then allow me to decide which to buy and he will sell the other one.
I just don't know if they will have enough HLE info before my newly ordered Bronco actually comes in. My biggest worry would be if my ordered Bronco (a Wildtrak) comes in, I then decide to not buy that but wait for the HLE and then the dealer sells that out from under me and I end up with no Bronco at all...
Buy The Wildtrack if it arrives 1st, then trade it in on the HLE. Also keep in mind that the HLE's are based on "lesser" models than the Wildtrack and do not have a LUX package option. Also, given all the issues Ford has had with the Mod tops, my bet is the '23 Wildtrack(with HOSS 3.0) will come before HLE.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buy The Wildtrack if it arrives 1st, then trade it in on the HLE. Also keep in mind that the HLE's are based on "lesser" models than the Wildtrack and do not have a LUX package option.
The HE-L is based off the BL and comes with lux and leather.

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The HE-L is based off the BL and comes with lux and leather.
Learn something everyday, thanks for the info. I was looking at the "View Details" and didn't see LUX there, it does appear on the build page, but I hadn't looked there since we can't build one.

Ford Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Order Cancelled 1668653302466

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I want a MIC top that is painted white. Wait……..
Sponsored