Sponsored

How are people checking build dates these days?

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The PR Line no longer gives info as we all know.

Great! I'll just go talk to my friendly dealer! Oh wait, I can't get him to return a call to save my life. If I go in person, the Bronco rep is never there to look it up. Ive tried half a dozen times in the last month. That game is getting old.. I think the life has gone out of my dealership due to the lack of cars to sell.

I quite literally have no clue what my status is at this point. Ford said 2021 model in their apology e-mail, but without some break in the case, I just might have to wait out the entire year just to find out if that's true..

This is kind of maddening.

Anyone have any advice? The last build date I was given was gone a week ago and I have no clue how to even find out what it actually is these days..

I know, I know. Join the club.

"At least you have a VIN!". :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My build date was stuck at 9/20 but I knew that was wrong. Called my dealer. Yep, 10/18 build week now. Maybe you are better off not calling the dealer.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The PR Line no longer gives info as we all know.

Great! I'll just go talk to my friendly dealer! Oh wait, I can't get him to return a call to save my life. If I go in person, the Bronco rep is never there to look it up. Ive tried half a dozen times in the last month. That game is getting old.. I think the life has gone out of my dealership due to the lack of cars to sell.

I quite literally have no clue what my status is at this point. Ford said 2021 model in their apology e-mail, but without some break in the case, I just might have to wait out the entire year just to find out if that's true..

This is kind of maddening.

Anyone have any advice? The last build date I was given was gone a week ago and I have no clue how to even find out what it actually is these days..

I know, I know. Join the club.

"At least you have a VIN!". :ROFLMAO:
I am in same position moved 7 times and yesterday was just maddening to see all the emails go out. Very excited for everyone that received new vins and builds but the communication from Ford or lack there of is crazzzzy. Was in the dark for the better part of a year. Think it was easier lol Thank goodness I did not log in to this web page in the beginning …would have drove my self nuts😳 holler at a girl if you get an email 👀
Sponsored