Sponsored

How long does it take from production completion to delivery at Ohio dealer?

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been reading, responding, etc. for 18 months. I finally got my Vin, my build week, and my build day. My question is, once the Bronco comes off the line, how long does it usually take to get to an Ohio dealer…my note today said 25 to 30 days. That seems awfully long to me unless they just try to protect themselves from over promising.
Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been reading, responding, etc. for 18 months. I finally got my Vin, my build week, and my build day. My question is, once the Bronco comes off the line, how long does it usually take to get to an Ohio dealer…my note today said 25 to 30 days. That seems awfully long to me unless they just try to protect themselves from over promising.
My Bronco was built on June 4th and showed up at the dealer on June 26th. It took one day (probably) less for the shipping portion. My dealer is located near Steubenville, Ohio, so about a 4.5 hr drive from the plant.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not Ohio, but mine was built March 5 and was in my garage March 12. Came by truck to the Mid Atlantic region.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My shipping took 3 weeks. You can never be given a timeline these days. Things happen. Sorry.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco took 10 days from shipping notice to dealership notification that it was delivered. It was 750 miles from MAP to my dealership. It came by rail.
Sponsored