• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Huntington Beach - Aeroskin II Hood Protector - $40 - NO Ship

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought it, put it on, didn't like it, took it off and has been sitting in the garage taking up room and getting in my way. It is in 100% condition but you will need to stop by an auto parts store and get a roll of 3M tape (1/2") to adhere it to your hood.

Shipping: No way, no how. You get to meet me at the recycling hut in the Ralph's supermarket parking lot at the corner of Goldenwest & Garfield to do the deal.

Price: $40

Sitting in place, not taped down on the hood of my Bronco

Bronco_AeroSkin_01.jpg

Bronco_AeroSkin_02.jpg
Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the same hood deflector - How much of a pain was it to pull off? Was a lot of adhesive stuck to the hood?

OP
OP
TenSeven

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same hood deflector - How much of a pain was it to pull off? Was a lot of adhesive stuck to the hood?
I was dumb enough to use the adhesion promoter that came with the deflector. That stuff combined with the 3M tape really created a strong bond to the hood so it took a good bit of effort to remove it.

We had some really hot days here in SoCal recently and that is when I pulled it off. I let the Bronco sit in the direct sun for an hour or so to get the tape somewhat pliable.

The heat in conjunction with a plastic pry tool got a corner loose. Then it was just a matter of slow and firm pulling and it eventually popped loose.

EDIT:

Only a little bit of the 3M tape residue stuck to the hood and it was easily wiped off using some Goof Off on a paper towel.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was dumb enough to use the adhesion promoter that came with the deflector. That stuff combined with the 3M tape really created a strong bond to the hood so it took a good bit of effort to remove it.

We had some really hot days here in SoCal recently and that is when I pulled it off. I let the Bronco sit in the direct sun for an hour or so to get the tape somewhat pliable.

The heat in conjunction with a plastic pry tool got a corner loose. Then it was just a matter of slow and firm pulling and it eventually popped loose.

EDIT:

Only a little bit of the 3M tape residue stuck to the hood and it was easily wiped off using some Goof Off on a paper towel.
I used the adhesion promoter too. I live in Vegas, so Ill let it sit in the sun for bit before prying it off.

Thanks!

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m returning mine today, not putting it on. It’s ugly and seems like it will cause more issues than it will fix. It almost looks like the angry bird grill from the Wrangler world.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m returning mine today, not putting it on. It’s ugly and seems like it will cause more issues than it will fix. It almost looks like the angry bird grill from the Wrangler world.
Do you think this would look good painted to match the body? I think they're quite uggo when left in MIC (especially since it's not a great match with the grille, whatever color you have). But maybe if I did one Oxford White it would look good?
Sponsored