First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my badlands sas with the lux pax and manual back in mid feb. I just received a call from my dealer last night that it is now scheduled to be built on Aug 15! I know this is a kick in the face to those who ordered two years ago and have yet to receive but im absolutely ecstatic. Ill be trading in my 2020 rubicon gladiator in for it.
Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't feel bad as you did nothing wrong and followed the rules given to you. It sucks what ford did to early reservation holders, but you didnt cause it. Be happy and Enjoy!

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the same build week of 8/15, found out when I called Bronco Marketing. Ordered January 8, 2022...BB SAS, mid pkg, 2.7, Soft top. I feel lucky that my dealer had allocations available this go round and I was toward the top of their list.

OP
OP

BLACKBURNx92x

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the same build week of 8/15, found out when I called Bronco Marketing. Ordered January 8, 2022...BB SAS, mid pkg, 2.7, Soft top. I feel lucky that my dealer had allocations available this go round and I was toward the top of their list.
I went with the soft top. I have the hard top on my Jeep and with a bad back its hard to get it all off on my own so soft top is what i went for this go around.

Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I ordered my badlands sas with the lux pax and manual back in mid feb. I just received a call from my dealer last night that it is now scheduled to be built on Aug 15! I know this is a kick in the face to those who ordered two years ago and have yet to receive but im absolutely ecstatic. Ill be trading in my 2020 rubicon gladiator in for it.
In in KC...what dealer are you using?

OP
OP

BLACKBURNx92x

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In in KC...what dealer are you using?
i went through Ed Morse Ford outside FT. Leonard Wood, i did however have to do a 5k markup. But compared to other markups ive seen ill bite the bullet.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So trust me on this, VIN and a build date have zero to do with when your Bronco will show up at your dealer to be delivered to you.

Good luck.
Well it kind of does- without a VIN and build date, he has zero chance.
Sponsored