Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's pretty sad that I've started referring to B6G as the Bronco Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Gripe community... I get it... it's the holding pen for the hordes of anxiety-ridden early reservation holders... and people modding the Broncos they already have.

The post-B6G crowd (at least in the PNW) moved to FB to coordinate how to link up and have fun with their local Broncophiles.

While I'm not into the bucking thing, I got Bucked... once... and I appreciated the gesture... and it was a really nice horse... and not some rainbow-unicorn-duck thing.

Screenshot_20220813-063118_Gallery.jpg

I thought I'd pass it along, but I've held onto it. Bucky usually rides in my wireless charging tray (because it's absolutely useless for its intended purpose)... and we all remember our first Buck, right?

From here on out, if I get Bucked again, I'll pass it along to someone who will hopefully enjoy it. If nothing else, it's better than discarding it. It's a gesture done in kindness with a harmless intent.

For those of you with "Lighten up Francis" issues, I wouldn't respond well to some belligerent, angry tool confronting me about regifting it. I'd really prefer not having to give anyone a real reason for being angry... just sayin.
Calls out people stating they would be upset about someone leaving detritus on their expensive vehicle and then proceeds to emit veiled threat out into the void if someone spoke to them in a disagreeable fashion. Oh, this is the way...
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disrespectful / insulting behavior not tolerated. Disagree / debate in a respectful manner or move on.
Calls out people stating they would be upset about someone leaving detritus on their expensive vehicle and then proceeds to emit veiled threat out into the void if someone spoke to them in a disagreeable fashion. Oh, this is the way...
Thanks, Francis.

Status
Not open for further replies.