Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a sticker I put on bronco's I see in the wild (I don't stick it of course just under the wiper arm). When I talk to people and offer it they always take it with a great response.

I wouldn't be upset if I got a pony but I'd rather have another state sticker. A person on the forums here made a bunch of them.

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! Screenshot_20220812-065750_Google
That is badass!

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man this forum really is full of miserable snowflakes. If you donā€™t like it just throw the thing away. I donā€™t care for it but my daughter gets a kick out of them which is cute, if I didnā€™t have her Iā€™d just toss it and move on with my life like a normal adult.

Sponsored

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm more concerned about people parking next to me than anything else. You want to give me free toys I'm cool with it. I accept gift cards as well. šŸ‘
You should be... This clown did this to me yesterday...

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 20220811_154610

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just don't know...I seen a jeep yesterday with a bunch of rubber ducks on his dashboard, visible from the road...man...I hope I'm not going to see pretty colored unicorns on bronco dashboards...kind of takes away from the "SASQUATCH" look and feel.

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's amazing how much this community can manage to hate itself sometimes.
It's pretty sad that I've started referring to B6G as the Bronco Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Gripe community... I get it... it's the holding pen for the hordes of anxiety-ridden early reservation holders... and people modding the Broncos they already have.

The post-B6G crowd (at least in the PNW) moved to FB to coordinate how to link up and have fun with their local Broncophiles.

While I'm not into the bucking thing, I got Bucked... once... and I appreciated the gesture... and it was a really nice horse... and not some rainbow-unicorn-duck thing.

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! Screenshot_20220813-063118_Gallery

I thought I'd pass it along, but I've held onto it. Bucky usually rides in my wireless charging tray (because it's absolutely useless for its intended purpose)... and we all remember our first Buck, right?

From here on out, if I get Bucked again, I'll pass it along to someone who will hopefully enjoy it. If nothing else, it's better than discarding it. It's a gesture done in kindness with a harmless intent.

For those of you with "Lighten up Francis" issues, I wouldn't respond well to some belligerent, angry tool confronting me about regifting it. I'd really prefer not having to give anyone a real reason for being angry... just sayin.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The best responses in this thread are the "I'll fight someone" crowd. I can't imagine the poor officer that has to arrest their dumbass. "No officer you don't understand, they were giving me a gift AND complimenting my vehicle! I obviously had to resort to violence"
This is so funny because someone got chewed out in Volusia County on On Patrol Live (formerly Live PD) last night for bothering some insta cart people. He had video of it, thinking he was in the right, but the officer was not in agreement. I bet stuff like this happens all the time.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You should be... This clown did this to me yesterday...

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! Screenshot_20220813-063118_Gallery
I think this guy would get a pile of horse turds left for him. They probably have some kind of disability, so I'm probably going to Hell for saying that. lol. Which bleeds into no matter where you park, that one guy is going to drive all the way out there next to you just to be a dick.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It good to see something fun going on. My Bronco has been called a Jeep 5 times this week because my friends never listened to me. A unicorn would have made me laugh out loud, in a good way.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.