First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jesus, all the bullshit in this world and all you people wanna do is crush this persons happiness over someone else making a genuine compliment on their bronco. I think we need more positivity in life no matter what form it may be
Sponsored

77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've never seen so many basement warrior tools willing to throw down over something fun....lol

Most of them would wet their pants if they ever got into a real scrap.

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's not a thing... That will stop with me I will not participate in that. Stupid...
You can just say you want one you don't need to get all worked up over it. Dm me ur Addy I'll send you some peanut butter for ur jelly.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jesus, all the bullshit in this world and all you people wanna do is crush this persons happiness over someone else making a genuine compliment on their bronco. I think we need more positivity in life no matter what form it may be
It's amazing how much this community can manage to hate itself sometimes.

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is the South Park equivalent of the pro-war vs anti-war crowds.

- People aren't asking to be part of this trend and are concerned that random people are touching their vehicle.

- People want to feel that they are spreading joy by doing this without provocation and are upset that others dont feel the way they do.

You cant possibly expect everyone to be thrilled that you "bucked" them or whatever TF its called and conversely worse things can happen than coming back to your Bronco with a "bucked" memento (again wtf is this phrasing). All that being said, if you see a silver badlands with the correct # of doors in central Florida, a simple "hello" is wonderful enough.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's amazing how much this community can manage to hate itself sometimes.
Agreed. I don't even get the hate for the Jeep folks....but some of the comments in here are ridiculous. I have cards that I will leave on Broncos I see in Oregon so they are aware that we have a local Group for local events. Not every Bronco owner is on these pages.
Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 1660241352497

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I seriously can't wait to get BUCKED .......

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The whole point is that they do respect it and are trying to brighten someone's day; which is obviously impossible with people like you who are super rigid, and seemingly angry about it.

This isn't American Graffiti and you aren't a member of the Pharaohs. Kurt is not going to sit on your car. Calm down.

Ford Bronco I GOT BUCKED! 1660241352497

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have been on this earth for 55 years so I have seen and done a lot and the only thing that brightens my day is a roll in the hay with my wife. ;)

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After reading about your experience with the “Wash Me” crap, I better understand your perspective on this.

Agree that no one should sexually assault or accost another persons vehicle by rubbing and fondling, but even waiting near a vehicle, say here in Atlanta may cause someone like me to possiblly draw on you because these trashy Atlanta people steal or carjack too much down here.

As long as Bucking or Ducking doesn‘t involve any tape or anything that can mar may paint, I still think it’s a cute and friendly gesture that should be met with hostility.

We’ve got to find some civility in our culture again; we’ve totally lost it, we walk in fear and anger all the time and it’s not healthy at all.

We need to find a way to love our other Americans. It’s fast becoming us against the world folks.

I will make sure if I am ever in the ATL area and I see a cool looking Bronco I will yell from afar, "Nice fucking Bronc!!!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will make sure if I am ever in the ATL area and I see a cool looking Bronco I will yell from afar, "Nice fucking Bronc!!!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Been looking forward to running trails with you for 2 years brother!

May even have to put a little woodland critter on the smoker and such. Then of course out comes the bourbons n beer.

We don’t do none of that CrockPot BBQ you boys are used to up there in Pennsylvania land. :ROFLMAO:

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love bucking! :ROFLMAO:

YOU WANNA BUCK? COME BUCK ME, I’LL BUCK YOU ALL DAY! :mad:

Bucking feels sooo good. Ohh yea……. 😋😋….😚
Honestly when I see a Jeep I’m so glad they can’t get Bucked! Also I’ll take it step further , they can take their Wranglers and Buck themselves!

Those of us with Broncos should rejoice and Buck each other each and every chance we get.

You haven’t bucked until you have Bronco Bucked!!!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been looking forward to running trails with you for 2 years brother!

May even have to put a little woodland critter on the smoker and such. Then of course out comes the bourbons n beer.

We don’t do none of that CrockPot BBQ you boys are used to up there in Pennsylvania land. :ROFLMAO:

Well some of the "boys" in PA might do the Crockpot thing but with our "gang" and yes, it was a gang just like the old days. ;) With us, it was always what we call field packs. Couple of venny steaks some taters, onions, peppers, a stick of butter all rolled up in aluminum foil. Cooler full of beer. and a hand saw, for firewood. Hike out into the wilderness and have a blast. Boy I sure do miss those days. Unfortunately, most of the gang has either passed away, in jail, or just not in contact anymore. 😁
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.