• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas I want a 2021-2023 Bandlands 4-door

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Based on the recent news about Ford's additional delays for the Broncos, I am now prepared to buy one on the market. Here is what I am looking for --

Badlands 4-door, 2021-2023 is okay
SAS
MIC (2.0 if possible)
Lux
2.7L engine
MGV or Leather is okay
Carbonized Grey or Cactus Grey ONLY
Modular front bumper
Rubber floor mats (optional but a plus if you have them)
Tow package (optional but a plus if equipped)
LESS THAN 15,000 MILES

I am offering $58,000. I am willing to negotiate but it depends on the condition and mileage of the vehicle. Please reach out to me with serious inquires as I already have financing lined up and ready to go. I am ready to buy as soon as possible.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're probably gonna have to wait a bit longer for the prices to come down. I've got 13,000 miles on my '22 Badlands, Sas, Lux, Softop and turned down $63,500 last week.

Wishing you the best and hope you find exactly what you're looking for.

broncotelluridebridal.png

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I have been looking after essentially being told my order won't be built this year. Prices are about 5-6k more than what I am willing to spend right now. I am hoping someone will come down a bit and take around 60 for what I am looking for. Thanks for the encouragement. It's been a tough 14-month wait, but at this point I am ready regardless if Ford is ready to build mine.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I have been looking after essentially being told my order won't be built this year. Prices are about 5-6k more than what I am willing to spend right now. I am hoping someone will come down a bit and take around 60 for what I am looking for. Thanks for the encouragement. It's been a tough 14-month wait, but at this point I am ready regardless if Ford is ready to build mine.
I think you'll find something if you keep looking and act fast once you find something. It's worth the wait!

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you'll find something if you keep looking and act fast once you find something. It's worth the wait!
I sure hope so. I am so tired of waiting and I am laser-focused on getting a deal done for one of these great machines.
Sponsored