First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Just ordered the IAG bronco grille. Quality is very good and it was very easy to install. I would highly recommend and it looks way better than factory in my opinion. It comes with 3 amber Raptor style lights and they are way brighter than I was expecting which was another plus. All you have to do it plug the wiring up to the fuse box in the engine bay and they light up whenever the engine is on. Unlike the factory grille, you can simply unscrew the Bronco Lettering which I plan on doing soon to paint them cyber orange to match the body paint. They offer multiple grilles in matte black, gloss black, and gloss white. It looks the best at night.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...lle-matte-black-with-lights-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco IAG I-Line Para-Hex Matte Black Grille on 2 Door Badlands - installed pics light 1
Ford Bronco IAG I-Line Para-Hex Matte Black Grille on 2 Door Badlands - installed pics light 2
Ford Bronco IAG I-Line Para-Hex Matte Black Grille on 2 Door Badlands - installed pics light 3
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks amazing! Probably my favorite aftermarket grille!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your lift and tire specs?

Menfer16

Outer Banks
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I Just ordered the IAG bronco grille. Quality is very good and it was very easy to install. I would highly recommend and it looks way better than factory in my opinion. It comes with 3 amber Raptor style lights and they are way brighter than I was expecting which was another plus. All you have to do it plug the wiring up to the fuse box in the engine bay and they light up whenever the engine is on. Unlike the factory grille, you can simply unscrew the Bronco Lettering which I plan on doing soon to paint them cyber orange to match the body paint. They offer multiple grilles in matte black, gloss black, and gloss white. It looks the best at night.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...lle-matte-black-with-lights-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco IAG I-Line Para-Hex Matte Black Grille on 2 Door Badlands - installed pics light 3

Mind showing how you wired to the fuse box ?
Sponsored