First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got these in the other day from @IAG Performance finally got around to install. Installed the full length steps for sliders as well I’ll post separately.

EXTREMELY EASY.

Literally just pull on back of center console and the panel comes off, remove two bottom screws and install metal frame and put everything back. Plastic cup holder is held in place with a strong magnet. Interested to see how it’ll hold up and whether kids feet will knock it over but so far seems to be a perfect solution to a HUGE problem imo. I’m still gonna get the rear door bins from stickerfab just for more storage. Pics:
Ford Bronco IAG rear cupholder installed - photos A8DCBD5B-1BC9-4858-8321-BA45D6B25B64
Ford Bronco IAG rear cupholder installed - photos 4653EEF7-394C-44D4-8EBE-25794E47EA05
Ford Bronco IAG rear cupholder installed - photos 6F9833A4-B745-4D8A-B0FE-A82591710A40
Ford Bronco IAG rear cupholder installed - photos AB0511DE-ACF9-4F17-8F73-AB7CE8CD7727
Ford Bronco IAG rear cupholder installed - photos A647E8A9-D2B8-4FF9-8CB6-CBD3E7923DD0
Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine too, but haven't installed it yet. Bye bye little horsey emblem.

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got mine too, but haven't installed it yet. Bye bye little horsey emblem.
It’s a small sacrifice for places for kids or peeps to put a cup without it spilling all over the place. Tsk tsk Ford lol

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got these in the other day from @IAG Performance finally got around to install. Installed the full length steps for sliders as well I’ll post separately.

EXTREMELY EASY.

Literally just pull on back of center console and the panel comes off, remove two bottom screws and install metal frame and put everything back. Plastic cup holder is held in place with a strong magnet. Interested to see how it’ll hold up and whether kids feet will knock it over but so far seems to be a perfect solution to a HUGE problem imo. I’m still gonna get the rear door bins from stickerfab just for more storage. Pics:
Ford Bronco IAG rear cupholder installed - photos A647E8A9-D2B8-4FF9-8CB6-CBD3E7923DD0
Great to see it works with the Ford floor liner. I will order mine today, I have three kids and a center folding cup holder is useless with all three in the back!!

Sponsored

IAG Support

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

EXTREMELY EASY.

I'm glad you like the cup holders!

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm glad you like the cup holders!
After a while is using it, onlyyyyy thing I would change on it is a way to hold it more secure in place. Maybe a pin or something thru the front facing down? Kids constantly knocking it out of place with their feet lol I was thinking of screwing it in place and I’d I ever have to remove it just remove screw. Just some feedback. I feel it’s a necessity with a family so A+!

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How difficult is it to remove the rear mat now that you have the cup holders installed?

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How difficult is it to remove the rear mat now that you have the cup holders installed?
Honestly haven’t tried to yet, but now you got me wondering. I doubt it’s hard just lift bracket a little. I’ll try later.

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After a while is using it, onlyyyyy thing I would change on it is a way to hold it more secure in place. Maybe a pin or something thru the front facing down? Kids constantly knocking it out of place with their feet lol I was thinking of screwing it in place and I’d I ever have to remove it just remove screw. Just some feedback. I feel it’s a necessity with a family so A+!
100% agree that the magnet is not strong enough. Needs something else to secure it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
100% agree that the magnet is not strong enough. Needs something else to secure it.
Agreed. It would be perfect if there was some other method. Luckily there hasn’t been an instance yet where there’s drinks in it and it getting knocked off

IAG Support

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We appreciate the feedback!

IAG Support

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It isn't difficult to remove the floor mats, but we do recommend that you unclip the center console in effort to prevent the bracket from bending. However, I do know some who carefully remove the mats without doing so, you just need to be aware of the lip on the mat.
Sponsored