newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You have our original design of step, in which some had an issue with the powdercoating. We would be happy to get some replacements out to you if reach out to [email protected] with your order information. This issue was precisely the catalyst for us bringing all of our powder coating in-house so that we have ultimate control of the products we are putting out into the market! Take a peak at the video to see what that process now looks like.

Have a wonderful evening!
Fair enough. That's about as good of an answer that any consumer could ask for from a manufacturer.
Sponsored

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quality? Then why do my IAG sidesteps look like this after a year of use? I even tried to sandblast and refinish to no avail. I learned my lesson. You get what you pay for.
Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 5.34.37 PM.png

I know it's not a case of me abusing the steps because the one on my passenger side (bottom) almost never got used and it looks the exact same as the driver side (top).

Edit: IAG responded below, elaborated, stated an internal corrective action, and offered to make things right. Being in the manufacturing industry myself, that's about as much as you can ask from a manufacturer.
I'll add my "amen" to their customer service, I got the full-length steps and was very happy with them. I took them on a "moderate" rock trail, and gauged one on a New England rock. Sure enough, it started to rust, but I lived with it 1) because the damage was "on me," and 2) I'm more off-road performance focused than appearances. (But I do have a good looking truck!)
The virtue of the setup is easy & fast removal and re-install for offroading. But I over-tightened my securing bolts, and they pulled the receiving (female) sleeve loose. So I called iAG's customer service in search of remedy, and they shipped me a complete replacement! Happily, with their new, in-house powdercoating. They've been on since last October in New England, no sign of rust or wear yet.

I can take them off in about 7 or 8 minutes, and reattach them in about 12--both sides. If you do it often, consider a hex key on a ratchet drive. iAG you might offer that in an upgraded accessory pack, along with a few extra nuts and bolts. Add to your instructions: Be careful not to overtighten!

@newclubfront, I suggest you consider the full-length. They offer better protection of your rocker panels, provide easier access in and out of the truck, and for my money, look better and more integrated to the vehicle.

Edit: There was a lot of discussion on iAG's powder-coat failure a year or two ago in this forum, with iAG explaining their plan to in-house the process.

WyoTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Ahrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a semi-professional curmudgeon, I'd like to give a HUGE shout out to IAG customer service. (Yeah, that means you, Jackie).

I ordered a set of cargo hooks from a large borg-like online entitiy named after a river in SOuth America ...

Anyhoo, the description and photo on this site showed the "J" hooks (with 2 hanging areas) for the "T" hook option.

Long story short, I ordered the "T" hooks, was disappointed, and reached out to IAG to see if I could order just the additional pieces - and indicated that I was willing to pay for the additional pieces. Jackie took a look at the description/photos on the borg site, immediately acknowledged my confusion ... and sent an a full replacement for free. I offered to pay shipping or return the others, but Jackie/IAG said they'd take it up with the other site. The new set arrived in ~ 3 days.

Really amazing customer service.

(SIdenote - I'm looking for fog lights and definitely going to order form IAG. Good customer service on a ~$50 item will earn my business on a $1200 item)

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have our original design of step, in which some had an issue with the powdercoating. We would be happy to get some replacements out to you if reach out to [email protected] with your order information. This issue was precisely the catalyst for us bringing all of our powder coating in-house so that we have ultimate control of the products we are putting out into the market! Take a peak at the video to see what that process now looks like.

Have a wonderful evening!
Now that's nice customer service!

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When do you think you'll have a 2024 model year option on your site? I'm sure 2023 option is good enough to ensure its works for 2024MY, but definitely helps with confidence when shopping around.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am completely satisfied with my Full length EZ steps. Installed around end Jan/feb 23. Not sure who did the finish at the time but it’s still like new.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Today, we're thrilled to unveil something special – a new video that encapsulates the heart and soul of IAG. In this new video release, we invite you to take a glimpse behind the scenes and witness firsthand the dedication and craftsmanship that define who we are. Throughout the video, our owner, JJ, shares insights, reflecting our unwavering commitment to excellence.

From precision engineering to meticulous testing, you'll see how our commitment to quality sets us apart in an industry driven by innovation and excellence. But our dedication doesn't stop there. We're continually raising the bar, pushing boundaries, and exploring new frontiers to deliver unparalleled performance and reliability. And we're honored to be your trusted partner on every adventure.

Excellent video and a great company. Have purchased several products from IAG and never disappointed. Great customer service too.

Jwow62

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another shout out to their customer service. I ordered some mudflaps that USPS lost. IAG sent me a new set completely hassle-free. May not be a big deal to some, but its surprisingly difficult to get that level of service anymore.
Sponsored