First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my 23 wildtrak. It’s in the shop now for ceramic coat and vinyl stripes but here it is after I installed:
-Diode dynamics triple fog kit
-Diode dynamics ditch light kit
-Diode dynamics SS5 Crosslink light bar
-Diode dynamics reverse light kit
-Go Rhino RB20 side steps
-IAG front mud flaps
-JCR front pre runner bar.

85EC568B-2B5B-47A6-8786-634A233DA0C8.jpeg

65554D15-BA6F-4FB3-ADD1-69046168195D.jpeg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
picked up a set of new take off BD wheels/tires for my base model ($400 for the complete set; from my dealer)

20230204_152535.jpg

20230204_161713.jpg

20230204_160814.jpg
So, only $80 each? Do you have the part number on a receipt? I have the old Ranger number and they never came up that inexpensive.

That's great to know that they are so inexpensive from the dealer. Could potentially use Visa FP Points to replace the ones that have been dinged up on the trail (the scratches and bruises rust FAST). I have been meaning to get some black enamel and try touching up and painting the wheel weights.

I have yet to fully commit on a set of aftermarket wheels. Probably won't until I need new tires. But, Fifteen 52 Patrol HD are the top contender at the moment.

EDIT: Found it: KB3Z1015C - $412.60 - assuming that's all 5. The description says Wheel Assembly - Quantity 1.

Last edited:

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, only $80 each? Do you have the part number on a receipt? I have the old Ranger number and they never came up that inexpensive.

That's great to know that they are so inexpensive from the dealer. Could potentially use Visa FP Points to replace the ones that have been dinged up on the trail (the scratches and bruises rust FAST). I have been meaning to get some black enamel and try touching up and painting the wheel weights.

I have yet to fully commit on a set of aftermarket wheels. Probably won't until I need new tires. But, Fifteen 52 Patrol HD are the top contender at the moment.

EDIT: Found it: KB3Z1015C - $412.60 - assuming that's all 5. The description says Wheel Assembly - Quantity 1.
the dealer had a Black Diamond model come in - the customer wanted total upgraded suspension (lift) and wheels/tires. I managed to get the take-off wheels/tires they removed from the customer vehicle.

you're right - ordering directly from Ford (through the dealer) is way more expensive. I was in the right place at the right time to snag the take off parts so cheaply...

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the dealer had a Black Diamond model come in - the customer wanted total upgraded suspension (lift) and wheels/tires. I managed to get the take-off wheels/tires they removed from the customer vehicle.

you're right - ordering directly from Ford (through the dealer) is way more expensive. I was in the right place at the right time to snag the take off parts so cheaply...
Supposedly they were only $75-100 each as a Ranger part before the Bronco made them popular....

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Joined the club today, after 597 days!
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club IMG_1144

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
this is my build as well. Was about to give up on my bronco but got my production date March 6th and couldn’t be more stoked.
Do you have any more pics with the flaps from other angles ? Also, do you have a lift on her ?

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been in this thread in a while and just now saw your post. It is lifted from the factory since I have the Sasquatch package. Its currently in the shop for Ford to try and work out some issues. When I get it back, I'll snag some other pics from different angles of the mud flaps for you.

AZ Rider

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 7.3, F-450 V10 Class C, Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted this in the production line photo thread, but thought I’d ask here since we all have Iconic Silver.

for some reason I never received my production line photo. If you have this configuration and have your line photo I’d love a copy of it.
Here is what I have:

OBX
4-door
Non SAS
Lux
MIC
Step Bumper
Iconic Silver

thank you in advance.
Sponsored