Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Wrangler Rhino Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi All, I have an OBX which comes with the painted non-sas flares and I'm looking to upgrade my wheels/tires but I don't want to lose the painted flares but also don't want additional debris being thrown at the body. My ideal product would be something that is mounted underneath the existing flare that adds a bit more coverage/width. I see it also mounting to the body where the clips are. I think if they were made in different color variations it would be a nice contrast and customization option. The end result would look something like this but with black sticking out a bit more. What do you think?
Ford Bronco Idea - Fender Flare Extenders? fender.JPG
Sponsored

Mocopo

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4dr Badsquatch. 22 JLUR-XR.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did a fender delete, so I'm a bad person to ask, BUT seeing as that looks like a Wrangler flare in your pic, have you considered what they are doing for the XR package flares?

Ford Bronco Idea - Fender Flare Extenders? XRfenders

OP
OP
Belmartian

Belmartian

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Wrangler Rhino Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mocopo, I hadn't seen this yet, but yes something similar to this. More coverage, don't have to replace the whole flare. I saw a Sahara at a light the other day and thought that if that black part was an add on and wider it would make sense. Thats why I used that pic. I figure any manufacture who does ABS plastics could pump these out an make a killing.
Sponsored