Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Carhartt PrecisionFit

Install was straight forward. Fit is acceptable and the coverage is good. Will see how they hold up. Ordered 18 July and received on 2 August, cost was $844.53 shipped to Alaska for front and rear covers for OBX with cloth seats.

Ford Bronco Installed Covercraft Carhartt precision fit seat covers 896E6058-0A7B-46B3-9DEE-3BC06A10C175
Ford Bronco Installed Covercraft Carhartt precision fit seat covers E929AEE8-C223-4FFE-AC4B-B7A2542722E2
Sponsored

JayBeeee

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@DenverBronc
Do you have the link to the seat covers? I was trying to find the exact one you have but in grey with the cut out on the back for the Molle panel. Thanks on advance

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In case anyone is curious, here is what they look like in Carhartt brown.

Ford Bronco Installed Covercraft Carhartt precision fit seat covers PXL_20230314_221449330

Ford Bronco Installed Covercraft Carhartt precision fit seat covers PXL_20230314_221449330
Didn't know they came in brown. Love this color. These would be the ones I'd throw in mine. Do you have a part # for this color?

Thanks.

DenverBronc

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Skott @JayBeeee

Covercraft part numbers for the brown option are GTF4307ABCABN and CVC-GTF4283CABN.

They are the Covercraft Carhartt Precision Fit seat covers. https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/product/carhartt-precision-fit-custom-seat-covers.CGT-GTCA

I think I bought mine off of RealTruck's website for a slight discount that was being offered by RealTruck at the time.

You'll have to enter your Bronco trim and then you have to select options based on whether you've got the MOLLE panels/2nd row armrest.

They were a pain to install but since they've been on they've been great.

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Skott @JayBeeee

Covercraft part numbers for the brown option are GTF4307ABCABN and CVC-GTF4283CABN.

They are the Covercraft Carhartt Precision Fit seat covers. https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/product/carhartt-precision-fit-custom-seat-covers.CGT-GTCA

I think I bought mine off of RealTruck's website for a slight discount that was being offered by RealTruck at the time.

You'll have to enter your Bronco trim and then you have to select options based on whether you've got the MOLLE panels/2nd row armrest.

They were a pain to install but since they've been on they've been great.
Thanks.

These covers cost $855 from Covercraft, for front and rear seats ($934 after tax). I hoped they'd be more priced like the Carhartt options from Ford (VM2DZ-15600D20-A, VM2DZ-1863812-B).

My plan was to throw the Carhartt brown covers in until I made up my mind about which Katzkin options I liked, but at almost $1k, I'd choose to air cool my Katzkins vs. Carhartt covers.

Still love that brown though.
Sponsored