Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Even though this has a manual transmission, I can't help but wonder if it really is the First Edition interior. It looks premium and has a King Ranch vibe to it:

Ford Bronco Interior for First Edition? Xt0fHN7
100% agree. I think for the first edition it’s going to be something super unique LIKE this, but not exactly this

also, I’m not convinced that the color show as the exterior on the first edition is one of the given options — the exterior on the reservation page looks like a “flat olive”— the Area 51 looks more slate and the cactus looks more powdery blue ...

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Interior for First Edition? 1594772944624

My wife’s explorer has this suede, leather, red stitch combo which I think is pretty sick. Something like that, with embroidered first edition on the head

Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved a First Edition and may change due to interior. I think it is the brown leather seat tops and steering wheel shown in the cyber orange 2 door. Not my cup of tea but maybe they offer it other colors. I also didn't realize when I reserved that it was limited in exterior color options. Can't help but believe many of us will have change of hearts no matter what was chosen after spending some time and mulling through builds.
This quote from the Ford product head basically confirms what you said. They probably put the outer banks/ FE interior in a lower trim

Screenshot_20200715-144540.png

Maine EJ

First Edition
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved a First Edition and may change due to interior. I think it is the brown leather seat tops and steering wheel shown in the cyber orange 2 door. Not my cup of tea but maybe they offer it other colors. I also didn't realize when I reserved that it was limited in exterior color options. Can't help but believe many of us will have change of hearts no matter what was chosen after spending some time and mulling through builds.
I too might just cancel my order all together. This is the worst interior of every option shown at launch. Such a disappointment, looks like I may be switching to the V8 Wrangler

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I too might just cancel my order all together. This is the worst interior of every option shown at launch. Such a disappointment, looks like I may be switching to the V8 Wrangler
Agreed. I seriously hate the interior. I don't know if I've ever seen a worse interior, and it's not even exclusive to the first edition, so wtf is the point?
Sponsored