Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone purchased @StickerFab products in green and installed them on their grab handles or vent tabs? I’m trying to figure out if I just want the vent tabs in green and then grey out the grab handles or if I also want those green. I think that will be dependent on the color of green and how accurate it is to eruption green.
Pictures would be appreciated! 🥰
Sponsored

Iamthedan1989

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the grab handle stickerfab set and the Front lettering set. As for color match it is a brighter shade than the actual eruption green. The grab handles arent as noticeable since they're on the interior. I have the lettering on the front and currently enjoy it despite the noticeable difference. Im hoping that once I plastidip the grille it wont be noticeable.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

find someone with a BB/OBX and trade.

the vent taps pop off from the vents easy, and you can take off the handles and there are two screws on the inside to separate the color overlay with the handle.

you will want to separate depending on the interior dash color. the middle handle doesn't matter. its super fast and you can dump all the blue, and the grey is a great match for the bd.
Sponsored