First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am trying not to get too excited, but after 4 weeks the Ford tracker stated my FE was delivered today to the dealer. I have been tracking the rail car load and it still shows it's stuck in North Dakota since 12-4, as I am located in Southern California. Last week my contact at the dealer told me delivery dates have been unreliable and they have had issues with getting accurate information. Do you guys know if the Ford system states the vehicle is at the dealer it is truly at the dealer? :)

Thank you
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why don't you call the dealer and find out? They should be open in an hour or two.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am trying not to get too excited, but after 4 weeks the Ford tracker stated my FE was delivered today to the dealer. I have been tracking the rail car load and it still shows it's stuck in North Dakota since 12-4, as I am located in Southern California. Last week my contact at the dealer told me delivery dates have been unreliable and they have had issues with getting accurate information. Do you guys know if the Ford system states the vehicle is at the dealer it is truly at the dealer? :)

Thank you
The delivered notification is reliable. Hopefully your dealer confirms today. Congrats!

I'll be in Pasadena for parade and Rose Bowl to watch my Utes....I'll be on look out for that sweet FE ;)

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is a pretty good indicator, as the tracker lagged my delivery by about a day. Rail/transport updates that my dealer could see had stalled out a couple of days before.

OP
OP

MaxP

First Edition
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Absolutely, just trying to get feedback to see if I am getting excited over nothing. :)

OP
OP

MaxP

First Edition
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The delivered notification is reliable. Hopefully your dealer confirms today. Congrats!

I'll be in Pasadena for parade and Rose Bowl to watch my Utes....I'll be on look out for that sweet FE ;)
I live in Pasadena and my work is on the parade route. Should be a great game!
Sponsored