• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio ISO Running boards that completely cover pinch weld

broncogirl1986

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am searching for pics of running boards that completely cover the pinch weld. I currently have the GoRhino Dominator Extreme D1 Side steps and I don't like them at all. I don't like that the brackets are visible and the pinch weld still shows. My brackets also always appear to be crooked and just throws off the whole look. (I attached pics) I have a 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch in Cactus Grey. Any help is much appreciated!

View attachment 503917

View attachment 503918
Sponsored

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got the RB20 from Rhino that I'm about to take off in favor of OEM Rock Rails. I feel like the RB20 (which have the same brackets as yours) cover the pinch pretty well.

OP
OP

broncogirl1986

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got the RB20 from Rhino that I'm about to take off in favor of OEM Rock Rails. I feel like the RB20 (which have the same brackets as yours) cover the pinch pretty well.
What didn't you like about the RB20? I attached pics of the D1 steps. The brackets and pinch weld showing drive me crazy!

bronco.jpeg

bronco2.jpeg

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the RB20, and would keep them for blocking rocks but I don't use them to step on, so I'm gonna go with a more OEM look. It does seem like the RB20 covers the seam better than your D1, but also maybe it's more visible on yours because its a light color.

PXL_20221008_200836847.jpg

PXL_20221001_193907290.jpg

Sponsored

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the RB20, and would keep them for blocking rocks but I don't use them to step on, so I'm gonna go with a more OEM look. It does seem like the RB20 covers the seam better than your D1, but also maybe it's more visible on yours because its a light color.
PXL_20221008_200836847.jpg

PXL_20221001_193907290.jpg

[/QUOTE
Screenshot_20230321_191003.jpg

Are yours the textured finish? Only thing I absolutely hate about mine and can't unsee is the fact they slope down and are lower in the back.

Last edited:

OJK

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco, "09 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put factory Raptor running boards / rails on my Wildtrak . They cover nicely . I love the setup .
Ford Bronco ISO Running boards that completely cover pinch weld Screenshot_20230321_191003
Looks nice. Was it plug and play or did you need to do any modifications to make them fit on the Wildtrak?

BroncoArcade

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was plug and play . I purchased the Raptor running boards and rock rails . The Raptor rock rails are different than standard rock rails . The running boards bolt up to them . Unfortunately mine didn’t come with the hardware (nuts and bolts) or brackets that mount to body and rock rails bolt into .
Fortunately I picked up a really cheap ($100) set of standard factory rock rails . These included the hardware and brackets needed .
With the correct stuff I don’t think it took me 30 minutes to install both sides . I used a floor jack to stabilize and help get it in place .
Now I have extra set of standard rock rail ( minus brackets ) if anyone needs cheap !

Reactions: OJK

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am searching for pics of running boards that completely cover the pinch weld. I currently have the GoRhino Dominator Extreme D1 Side steps and I don't like them at all. I don't like that the brackets are visible and the pinch weld still shows. My brackets also always appear to be crooked and just throws off the whole look. (I attached pics) I have a 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch in Cactus Grey. Any help is much appreciated!

View attachment 503917

View attachment 503918
The factory hoop steps cover pretty well. 2 or 4 doors? I can't open the attachments.

EJP-OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

View attachment 503917

View attachment 503918
It's too bad you didn't go with the GoRhino electric running boards. Up and outta sight with the doors closed, pinch welds completely covered and the real selling point for me was how low they drop down with the doors opened. Makes it super easy for even my 92 yr old Mom to get in and go for a ride.

20230617_155452.jpg

20230617_155504.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

BroncoPHL

Wildtrak
First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put factory Raptor running boards / rails on my Wildtrak . They cover nicely . I love the setup .
Ford Bronco ISO Running boards that completely cover pinch weld 20230617_155504
Can you share the part number for the OEM Raptor running boards?

Thanks

Jeffola

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs