Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does it blocks your rear view a lot?
I appreciate safety but I don't get this line of thinking. You can barely see out the back window to begin with and with the soft top once you put it all the way into the back position your view is 100% gone anyways, might as well get a good speaker out of it.
Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if it's something Forscan can fix? If not, I'm sure someone will find a solution.
This was my first plan but decided on the sound bar. I was thinking with changing the settings since they're not exactly high quality speakers they'll get blown easily. I'm sure there's a reason they're not tuned up right away.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I appreciate safety but I don't get this line of thinking. You can barely see out the back window to begin with and with the soft top once you put it all the way into the back position your view is 100% gone anyways, might as well get a good speaker out of it.
I feel like I get good visibility to atleast see the cars behind me with my soft top

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its been on the Forscan guru's to-do list for a while now, to date nothing has been discovered.

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the amplified version jbl sound bar and it is great and does block view yet i got a new acumen rear view cam to fix that works great
Could you please provide some details about the rear camera? Thanks.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel like I get good visibility to atleast see the cars behind me with my soft top
With it all the way back? Good to know, I had heard (don't have mine yet) that it was pretty much all the way blocked anyways.

Sponsored

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could you please provide some details about the rear camera? Thanks.
www.acumen-camera.com
I chose the xr10 4k version with oem adapter -it is awesome !!! I am just finishing up installation and will have details on my instagram in a few days @ragingbullmarketingrbm

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same, not sure what people say about 'no visibility', at least as good as in my Taco with camper shell, except the spare sticks up a bit. I'm actually surprised on how much I can see out the back. Maybe with it folded all the way down, which I have not done yet. But still would see over it and since I'd rarely do that, it'll be no different than having a full trunk. Thought about the cameras as rearview mirror, but don't like that you can't change the perspective of what you see, neither by moving the mirror nor by moving your head. Would take some getting used to.

I'm sure someone will come out with nice pods that replace the factory ones and also saw some people using marine/boat pods instead of what's there, I think they ran the signal from the front so didn't have to deal with reprogramming or forscan. You loose the fade, but I usually have that pretty much centered anyways. Lots more to come I'm sure, Bronco has barely hit the roads.

broncocoy

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is the sound bar powered? It would be awesome if it was and you could swap the sound bar out for a sub since its all pre wired back there.
Sponsored