• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio Jtops USA Bimini Mesh Top, 4 door, Soft Top, Distressed US Flag

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm selling a Jtops USA bimini mesh top in the Distressed US flag design. It fits a 4 door soft top. It was purchased in April 2022 and used twice in 2022 and once in 2023. It is in very good shape. I'm selling it because the boss is a sun worshipper and prefers/demands open air. You will need the velcro kit from Jtops (https://www.jtopsusa.com/product-page/bronco-velcro-replacement-kit-3-m-hook-and-loop). Asking $145 for local pickup in the Dayton, OH area or $160 to ship. I accept cash (local pickup), Venmo or Paypal. Thanks for looking.

Jtops.jpg

B6g.jpg
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I'll be your Huckleberry. Just need the velcro kit correct? I did not see the straps, but I guess they are not in the picture?

OP
OP
BulldogBuck

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. You'll just need the velcro from Jtops. There are 2 hooks for the front center, 2 hooks for the front roll bar and 2 straps for the back. The velcro and magnets do the rest.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK. Sending you another DM.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep. You'll just need the velcro from Jtops. There are 2 hooks for the front center, 2 hooks for the front roll bar and 2 straps for the back. The velcro and magnets do the rest.
That's a good deal, just bought the same on for $400ish
Sponsored