First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ROUSH Stage 3 675HP Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been waiting for my 2.7l Cyber Orange Badlands Bronco for almost 2 yrs. now. My brother spotted one at a different dealer on his way home from work last night that wasn't there yesterday morning. Went to take a look at it this morning and It was almost exactly what I'd ordered except it has the Sasquatch pkg and no roof rack where the one I ordered had the roof rack and the 33" beadlock wheels instead. The salesperson said that whoever ordered this one canceled their order so it was available. She also that it probably would have sold right away sometime after I arrived this morning. Long story short, the salesperson where I had ordered mine was not happy. She said to me "Why didn't you give us a call? We got some info this past week that some of them where going to be shipped.". I told her that she should have contacted me because I spoke with someone at Ford.ca yesterday and they told me the ETA was still July 20, 2022 but that date couldn't be guaranteed. At least dealership I bought the Bronco this morning is going to allow me to use the 'A' plan and the 110,000 Ford points the dealers had the option of giving due to the delay in arrival. That'll make up the difference in cost with the Sasquatch pkg and now I know when and THAT I'm going to at least get it. Now it's going t be getting some hood and door decals (graphics) and waiting for my brother to buy my F-150 on a 'Pass through' so that I get the tax on the amount that he's buying it for. Can't wait to get it.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

As for your original dealership - Too bad, so sad. Like you said, they should be communicating with YOU, not the other way around. They'll sell your build very quickly, so I don't know why she's so upset.

Enjoy the new ride!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bigparty.gif
Congrats!!!

OP
OP
PwrGT2022

PwrGT2022

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ROUSH Stage 3 675HP Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

As for your original dealership - Too bad, so sad. Like you said, they should be communicating with YOU, not the other way around. They'll sell your build very quickly, so I don't know why she's so upset.

Enjoy the new ride!
Exactly what I thinK!
Sponsored