Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations, sometimes we get lucky!

enjoy and see you on trails or at the mall.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting! Another double order. It happened to me also, a dealer “screw up” on the reorder when the 22 order banks reopened in October 21. In this case, I was the original orderer, not the lucky one who didn’t have to wait 11 months. The second identical Bronco showed up one month after the first. The dealer sold it with my negotiated consent (a discount on the first arrival) and sold it with an $8000 ADM.

Ford Bronco Karma is real.... 4FBED08B-F598-402C-97C7-C71942DD2D05

Note the Starbucks Badlands Orange Shackles….

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2023 Bronco story - So I was that guy that pulled into the dealership the Saturday after the order banks closed in 2022, clueless with my order printout in hand. Not sure who was more disappointed the salesman who realized I was a Bronco hopeful or my wife who was hearing the news real time knowing that I didn't go in the weekend before, because of my Mother -in -Laws unexpected visit. Anyway, fast forward a year of more excitement watching every you tube video and following any Bronco Tockers trying to fill my void of ownership. Now a delusional deposit holder awaiting the 21/22 VIN holders to get their builds, watching the deadline change from November to February to March 28th... Anticipated which mods are the coolest for my unorder 2 Door Wildtrak Lux package beauty... Ugh what's that only 10%? $2500 rebates to do what? No Sasquatch, No Lux, No Hardtops, is it happening all over again! WTH FORD... Back to the drawing board visited my dealership to discuss aftermarket options to get a different build or a build period... Still going through my everyday motion of riding though every Ford Dealership near me just to someone else's Special Orders rear as they were and then there it was the elusive Sasquatch Wildtrak 2 Door even in my preferred Catus Grey and yes Lux with Tow package - some lucky SOB been in my head... So, I stop in Awe to kick the 35's and smell that New Leather when My new best friend William comes out with the keys and proclaims, what do you think we just got her off the truck yesterday - wait are you saying this is for sale? Suer is somehow the original order hold entered it twice and both got built - he left with his yesterday, and we just got the rights to this 20 mins. ago - Well William let's go to Finance because you just sold a Bronco - one I couldn't even build! We closed down the dealership and I drove her home & yes, I'm Still Smiling!

Enjoy and keep smiling. Good things do happen!

JonFord1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Black Diamond 2.7L, advanced 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good looking ride, 2dr is the way to go! I love mine and how maneuverable it is. Plus all the looks i get in it.

Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

She's a beauty.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My 2023 Bronco story - So I was that guy that pulled into the dealership the Saturday after the order banks closed in 2022, clueless with my order printout in hand. Not sure who was more disappointed the salesman who realized I was a Bronco hopeful or my wife who was hearing the news real time knowing that I didn't go in the weekend before, because of my Mother -in -Laws unexpected visit. Anyway, fast forward a year of more excitement watching every you tube video and following any Bronco Tockers trying to fill my void of ownership. Now a delusional deposit holder awaiting the 21/22 VIN holders to get their builds, watching the deadline change from November to February to March 28th... Anticipated which mods are the coolest for my unorder 2 Door Wildtrak Lux package beauty... Ugh what's that only 10%? $2500 rebates to do what? No Sasquatch, No Lux, No Hardtops, is it happening all over again! WTH FORD... Back to the drawing board visited my dealership to discuss aftermarket options to get a different build or a build period... Still going through my everyday motion of riding though every Ford Dealership near me just to someone else's Special Orders rear as they were and then there it was the elusive Sasquatch Wildtrak 2 Door even in my preferred Catus Grey and yes Lux with Tow package - some lucky SOB been in my head... So, I stop in Awe to kick the 35's and smell that New Leather when My new best friend William comes out with the keys and proclaims, what do you think we just got her off the truck yesterday - wait are you saying this is for sale? Suer is somehow the original order hold entered it twice and both got built - he left with his yesterday, and we just got the rights to this 20 mins. ago - Well William let's go to Finance because you just sold a Bronco - one I couldn't even build! We closed down the dealership and I drove her home & yes, I'm Still Smiling!

congrats bro... but cringe story. Writing was driving me crazy hahaha!

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Amazing how easily all these dealers can duplicate orders without consequences and get rewarded with ADM. The backlog would have been gone already if Ford was better about intervening on these kinds of tactics. Congrats to OP regardless.

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same thing happened to my buddy he somehow ordered two but not sure how. Both came in same time. He took one and the dealership sold the other and it was the peak he should of bought both and resold the other.

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations on your two door score. Enjoy

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Five Thousand, not bad considering - I couldn't build it without waiting for the 24 models, possibly.
Not bad at all. Be happy with it. And dont let others who say “paying any markup is delusional” get you thinking otherwise. They waited year(s) and went through headaches for the possibility of getting theres at msrp and in most cases still got a mark up when the bronco arrived at the dealer. Im still seeing $10k markups in places. Ill call dealers, even tho I have my bronco, just to get a pulse on kn markups. I paid $3k over sticker also. And in SoCal that is near impossible to find. Cheers 🍻 to your new rig. Enjoy!!!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PXL_20230225_132556062.jpg
Karma kicked in because you were good to your MIL!

CONGRATS!!
Sponsored

Last edited: