Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2023 Bronco story - So I was that guy that pulled into the dealership the Saturday after the order banks closed in 2022, clueless with my order printout in hand. Not sure who was more disappointed the salesman who realized I was a Bronco hopeful or my wife who was hearing the news real time knowing that I didn't go in the weekend before, because of my Mother -in -Laws unexpected visit. Anyway, fast forward a year of more excitement watching every you tube video and following any Bronco Tockers trying to fill my void of ownership. Now a delusional deposit holder awaiting the 21/22 VIN holders to get their builds, watching the deadline change from November to February to March 28th... Anticipated which mods are the coolest for my unorder 2 Door Wildtrak Lux package beauty... Ugh what's that only 10%? $2500 rebates to do what? No Sasquatch, No Lux, No Hardtops, is it happening all over again! WTH FORD... Back to the drawing board visited my dealership to discuss aftermarket options to get a different build or a build period... Still going through my everyday motion of riding though every Ford Dealership near me just to someone else's Special Orders rear as they were and then there it was the elusive Sasquatch Wildtrak 2 Door even in my preferred Catus Grey and yes Lux with Tow package - some lucky SOB been in my head... So, I stop in Awe to kick the 35's and smell that New Leather when My new best friend William comes out with the keys and proclaims, what do you think we just got her off the truck yesterday - wait are you saying this is for sale? Suer is somehow the original order hold entered it twice and both got built - he left with his yesterday, and we just got the rights to this 20 mins. ago - Well William let's go to Finance because you just sold a Bronco - one I couldn't even build! We closed down the dealership and I drove her home & yes, I'm Still Smiling!

PXL_20230225_132556062.jpg
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very nice
congrats and welcome to the 2 door club

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on finding what you wanted (y) .

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great story, thanks for sharing. Enjoy you new ride!

Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes!! Welcome to the wonderful world of the 2DR!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, the CG 2 door is mesmerizing. Congrats, 2 Dr leading the way!

IMG_20230303_175343.jpg

About Time

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Supertduty 7.3, 59 Custom 300, 78 550 Backhoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought the karma part was going to be getting in a fender bender on the way home. .
But seriously. Nice looking rig.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2023 Bronco story - So I was that guy that pulled into the dealership the Saturday after the order banks closed in 2022, clueless with my order printout in hand. Not sure who was more disappointed the salesman who realized I was a Bronco hopeful or my wife who was hearing the news real time knowing that I didn't go in the weekend before, because of my Mother -in -Laws unexpected visit. Anyway, fast forward a year of more excitement watching every you tube video and following any Bronco Tockers trying to fill my void of ownership. Now a delusional deposit holder awaiting the 21/22 VIN holders to get their builds, watching the deadline change from November to February to March 28th... Anticipated which mods are the coolest for my unorder 2 Door Wildtrak Lux package beauty... Ugh what's that only 10%? $2500 rebates to do what? No Sasquatch, No Lux, No Hardtops, is it happening all over again! WTH FORD... Back to the drawing board visited my dealership to discuss aftermarket options to get a different build or a build period... Still going through my everyday motion of riding though every Ford Dealership near me just to someone else's Special Orders rear as they were and then there it was the elusive Sasquatch Wildtrak 2 Door even in my preferred Catus Grey and yes Lux with Tow package - some lucky SOB been in my head... So, I stop in Awe to kick the 35's and smell that New Leather when My new best friend William comes out with the keys and proclaims, what do you think we just got her off the truck yesterday - wait are you saying this is for sale? Suer is somehow the original order hold entered it twice and both got built - he left with his yesterday, and we just got the rights to this 20 mins. ago - Well William let's go to Finance because you just sold a Bronco - one I couldn't even build! We closed down the dealership and I drove her home & yes, I'm Still Smiling!

PXL_20230225_132556062.jpg
Karma would have been your in-law getting a bronco before you 😬

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right time ,right place enjoy your prize.
A buddy got one like that recently a order that was turned down and he asked me if the price with markup was worth it?
It is if you want it 👍
Sponsored