Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi
I have 2 Dr Wildtrack without Sasquatch
It has 265 / 70 R17 tires General A/T which by the way are excellent so far

What is the largest size I can go comfortably without rubbing and without sticking out of the fender flares, and avoid putting excessive wear or stress on suspension or steering?

My use is 85% On Road with Occassional Offroad in Sand Dunes

Thanks!
Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak has Sasquatch included on every build, so I’m guessing it’s something other than a Wildtrak. You should be able to go 285/70/17

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak has Sasquatch included on every build, so I’m guessing it’s something other than a Wildtrak. You should be able to go 285/70/17
Not on models outside the US.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was another thread (at least one) on here about it, this is what I found on the internets...
All-Terrain 32” Tyres (LT265/70 R17). No idea about the shocks.

From this site https://www.altayermotors.com/ford/new-models/bronco/.
Yeah I just did a quick search, look like it’s the optional black diamond wheels. Still didn’t find an answer on Bilstein or Hitachi shocks but I’d guess either way you could do 285/70/17 with no additional mods

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi
I have 2 Dr Wildtrack without Sasquatch
It has 265 / 70 R17 tires General A/T which by the way are excellent so far

What is the largest size I can go comfortably without rubbing and without sticking out of the fender flares, and avoid putting excessive wear or stress on suspension or steering?

My use is 85% On Road with Occassional Offroad in Sand Dunes

Thanks!
285-70-17’s work well on the 17x8 wheels you likely have. Curious. What interior level and switches do you have?
Do you have rear lockers?

It does seem like you have the equivalent of a North American Black Diamond.

OP
OP

03LX470

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not on models outside the US.
Correct!

Flimsy decision from Ford for MY2021 and MY2022 because the fans who were waiting for proper Wildtrack didn’t get it in the first 2 years and sort of moved on. They did bring it for MY2023 but not many takers now.

I was about to get the MY2023 myself but started playing with the idea of just getting bigger tires instead.

OP
OP

03LX470

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
285-70-17’s work well on the 17x8 wheels you likely have. Curious. What interior level and switches do you have?
Do you have rear lockers?

It does seem like you have the equivalent of a North American Black Diamond.
So this non-Sasquatch Wildtrack (it’s badged Wildtrack) has bigger wheels and stand a bit taller than the non-Wildtrack, but it doesn’t have the 2 Diff locks

Interior is great though with leather, big screen, surround camera, and technology pack

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this non-Sasquatch Wildtrack (it’s badged Wildtrack) has bigger wheels and stand a bit taller than the non-Wildtrack, but it doesn’t have the 2 Diff locks

Interior is great though with leather, big screen, surround camera, and technology pack
Thx. Interesting. North American Wildtrak interior and exterior accessories. Black diamond wheels and tires.
But no rear locker?
I’m a mountains guy So not super literate w/regard to sand dunes but you could have a really nice rig with 285’s and some wheels and 1” or 2” coil over. I would guess you might look at beefing the steering for high speed turns and rollers but no big need for a disconnecting axle for rock crawling.

Wonder if you sit higher because of tires and wheels only. Black Diamond sits higher than Outer Banks (U.S.)
Seems you have a great dunes rider.
Check the North American thread on tires and suspension (Link Below)
It will give you a baseline to compare against your setup. Send some pics of the rig and suspension. Good treasure hunt.
I’m guessing it is equivalent to an Outer Banks (U.S.) with Black Diamond Wheels and Wildtrak Cosmetics. Nice combo but not quite a (U.S./North American) Wildtrak

See this: it’s updated regularly. It’s information magic.

https://www.bronco6g.com/the-defini...onco-ride-lift-heights-with-wheel-tire-sizes/
Sponsored

Last edited: